Need a better tasting protein!!!

BiggerthanLavar

hey all, I need to try a better tasting protein. right now I use ON 100% whey- the chocolate flavor and although it's not too bad, it's getting very old. I go through 10lb bags like crazy. I usually do a double serving for 46 gm's of protein per serving. Anyway, I've tried muscle milk which tastes great but it's basically like the fast food of protein supps. It's got WAAAAY to many cals/fat/carbs for my goals. Is there anything else out there comparable to ON 100% whey in price and macronutrient content but with a better taste? Anything?

Thanks in advance!

Have you tried the ON vanilla and strawberry flavors? I can't stand chocolate proteins.

There are a lot of excellent proteins out there, but at this point, knowing that powders are only good for pwo and convenience, I go with the least expensive whey concentrate from a reputable suppier.

all the whey chocolate, i get 50lb bags at a time. about $3 a lb. tastes better then ON.

John Benz said:
Have you tried the ON vanilla and strawberry flavors? I can't stand chocolate proteins.

yep, can't stand em...

I use the powder as a mrp and mixed in w/ plain oatmeal in the mornings. I get maybe 80-100gms of protein from the powder but the rest (majority at 2gms per lb of weight) comes from, tuna, chicken eggs, lean beef, etc.

Deep South Chris said:
what about the 0 carb isopure. i have the pinapple something bananna and it tastes amazing

I've got the Dutch Chocolate now, tastes worse than ON 100%. I guess I have to stop being a puss and drink it like some poster above said.

Fuck it - I'm a machine, I just need fuel....fuck taste.

Back