Need a CHEAP Protein Thats GOOD

jkmola

So I've been using Solid Muscle for the last couple years for my pwo and have been very happy with it. 5lb bag cost about $35. Apparently, they went under. So now I need a replacement that's similar in quality and price. Everything I come across is roughly double. Any help here?

solid muscle is not under.. they are making some changes and will be back soon

yea you want a whey isolate though...

when solid muscle starts shipping again ill be using them.. i have been using them since they started..

the one im using right now is dynamize iso... that's a good isolate but its a bit more expensive

I try to buy "natural" whey (not always isolate) with either no or stevia sweetener rather than sucralose and aspartame; the artifical ones intensely disagree with my stomach; I've had good luck ordering several at a time from bb dot com even with the shipping to canada it's been quite affordable. ON even has "natural casein" for beddytime shakes

yea you want a whey isolate though...

when solid muscle starts shipping again ill be using them.. i have been using them since they started..

the one im using right now is dynamize iso... that's a good isolate but its a bit more expensive
Why is this? I've been reading on other forums that a blend of proteins is superior to an isolate

you will read alot of shit about blends and this and that.. the difference is minimal.. there is a bigger difference between concentrate and isolate though.. so i go with isolate.. one of my all time favorite proteins is on pro-complex (multiple sources of protein) but its expensive as shit and the difference between the two is minimal
Why is this? I've been reading on other forums that a blend of proteins is superior to an isolate

you will read alot of shit about blends and this and that.. the difference is minimal.. there is a bigger difference between concentrate and isolate though.. so i go with isolate.. one of my all time favorite proteins is on pro-complex (multiple sources of protein) but its expensive as shit and the difference between the two is minimal

I see, I'm using MuscleTech Phase 8 right now because I got it BOGO at $30 for 2lbs. Isolate is one of the last listed, should I switch after I use them for a better protein?

i always say keep it simple.. keep it whey isolate..
I see, I'm using MuscleTech Phase 8 right now because I got it BOGO at $30 for 2lbs. Isolate is one of the last listed, should I switch after I use them for a better protein?

Does anyone use Kaizen protein from Costco? I've been using it for a while, good price also.

i hate muscle milk.. dont touch the stuff

I don't use it anymore and only used it for the price lol. Last purchase I made was protein factory 10lb bag for $62. Might try true nutrition next. Or wherever the next sale is hahah

I have been getting muscle tech, one of their protein "blends"Buy one get one. And that shit is Awesome! But protien factory would be one of the best places to get some "high grade protein"

Trutein is awesome and they have a lot of diff flavors. Out of every protein I've tried their cinnabun flavor is awesome. Their protein is a blend of isolate, egg white and casein.

Cheap but tasty protein = beans though. Every protein has chit tons of fillers and after a recent study that was done they showed the highest concentration of protein in an actual serving was about 90% of the advertised protein amount and the best was optimum nutrition whey. Myofusion..although popular ranked one of the worst..probably why it tastes so good lol

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ag9uT-E4EIL7dFZPZnR0WVZybGtFWnRKNzdKNm9XOVE#gid=0

Back