Need a little help with my first cycle

darthmar

Brand new here to the forum. Ive been lifting for about 10 years now. Ive only gotten serious about it this last 3 or 4 years. Im 35 about 233 pounds, 5'9" and about 15 percent body fat. I was always interested in aas but was afraid of the side effects. Organ issues and such. Found out a friend of mine is using. And he has educated me a bit on it. Suggests i start with a var winstrol and test stack. Ive been searching the web until i landed here for thoughts on this stack for a beginner. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Darth, sounds like you have a pretty solid build for a natty guy. I've got a few cycles under my belt and have not gotten to that size yet.

For a first cycle you dont need a stack. Just a simple Test cycle is perfect for the first go. Don't count on your buddy, make sure you learn all the basics yourself.

Test only for various reasons on a first cycle. Read the ology faq's thread to learn everything you need to know before starting your first cycle...

Thank you guys. I gain super easy. Been taking this Walmart test booster. Made some significant gains with it. I'm huge right now. I would just like to tone up what I have. My buddy is all about himself. He's the type that feeds off of people depending on him. So me getting info from him will take forever. So I ventured out on my own. My last question is I know there are different forms of test. How is just test enough for me to see a real difference in my body?

Test boosters do nothing and are a waste of money. Please read thru the ology faq's thread...

Thank you guys. I gain super easy. Been taking this Walmart test booster. Made some significant gains with it. I'm huge right now. I would just like to tone up what I have. My buddy is all about himself. He's the type that feeds off of people depending on him. So me getting info from him will take forever. So I ventured out on my own. My last question is I know there are different forms of test. How is just test enough for me to see a real difference in my body?

When you figure the fact that your test level while on cycle will be multiple times the amount of your normal test levels and test is what makes you grow muscle so......that's how.:)

I have to follow my last post by stating that your diet while "on" will play a HUGE part in your results. Yeah, you may want to keep on researching some my friend, as stated above.

There is only one form of test, but it is attached to different esters that control it's rate of release.
Normal test for a guy your age is about 500 or 600 ng/dl a cycle will have you around 4000 ng/dl.
If you are an easy gainer, you'll make tremendous gains.

Var and winstrol wil just make things complicated and hard for your to identify what sides are coming from what compound.
A simple test cycle can put 15 lbs of lean mass on you in 3 months, sometimes even more. Dont knock it.

WHEN you are ready teste or testc 400-600mg ew for 12 to 14 weeks is a good first cycle. + an AI and a pct on hand ( i rec clomid and tamox) read the sticky (threads stuck up top of page) in the aas section

When i did my first test cycle it was only 200 mg a week. And i got strong as a mofo. I can't even imagine if i did 400-600 mg a week. Start low I'm sure you will be happy with the results you get.

You can always go up. If you never ran anything in the past. And considering your age and how well your responding to a wal-mart test booster just imagine what a small amount of test will do for you.

Food for thought im years in and I'm at 600 mg a week.

The reason you wouldn't start off at say 200mg ^^^^^ is because at that dosage you wouldn't be much more over the natty range anyway. You'd be shutting down yourself for minimal gains. The cons far outweigh the pro's at the dosage for a first cycle. That's why most recommend 500mg for around 12 weeks

The reason you wouldn't start off at say 200mg ^^^^^ is because at that dosage you wouldn't be much more over the natty range anyway. You'd be shutting down yourself for minimal gains. The cons far outweigh the pro's at the dosage for a first cycle. That's why most recommend 500mg for around 12 weeks

agreed^^^

Back