Need advice, can gear make you sick?

Ts-Rock

I'm on my third cycle, Test E 500mg/wk, 2 shots of 250/wk. In the past I've used Bio-Tech gear and loved it, but this time I got Genesis gear. My first pin was on Friday Feb. 21 in right glute and went fine. 2nd pin was in left glute on Mon Feb. 24 and by late day 2 my left glute was sore as hell. It lasted about 6 days and it was so sore I couldn't sit, sleep or even get up or down with grabbing onto to something. I also started running a fever and had body aches.
I pushed my 3rd pin back a day to give myself time to recover some more. Fever and aches let up and soreness was bare able by day 5 so I preceded with 3rd pin in right glute on Feb. 28. Same thing as 2nd pin, hurt like MoFo around late day 2/day 3 and was again so sore I couldn't get up and down w/o assistance. Also the Fever and Aches come back and I was pretty much in the bed for 5-6 days straight.

At first this makes me really wonder if this gear is shit and needs to be trashed or if I just caught the flu bug. I have a 3 yr old who is in like 3 different day cares (gym, sitter, church) so the more likely situation is that she brought something home cause I had all the Flu symptoms (fever, aches, running nose). The pain from the pins is stupid. no way i can continue and still function normally. I took a week off to get rest and rid of all "flu" bug.

Also, my Stane that I was using is about a year old. I bought it last year from RUI for my cycle and still have plenty left so I'm using it. I nvr consider that maybe it could be "bad" now. Does that have a shelf life on it after it has been open and used. Its been sitting in my room since last summer.

FYI I'm using 23g x 1.5" 3cc/mL for injections (order from RUI) and my Test E is 300mg/mL (3000/10mL vial)

This is my 3rd cycle and never had these issues, so my question would be... Is it bad gear? Old stane causing issues? Maybe I just got sick and body didn't like all the extra gear I was shooting in it? Try a different pin area like shoulder or thigh (nvr done in thigh)? Trash the gear?

any ideas or input would be appreciated. thnx guys

Gear can cause the test flu ur body is just adapting to the new hormone levels. Happened time a few cycles back out me in the couch for almost two weeks

bacterial contamination is a real possibility in AAS you get from underground labs. your symptoms sound more like an infection than the flu (i.e. no respiratory issues, pain at the injection site). i would stop injecting and see a doc immediately, especially if the injection site is red or inflamed.

Should be pinning every 3.5 days. Rotate injection sites too. Shoulders, quads glutes are all good spots.

no diarrhea or stomach issues. no bruising or red sensitiveness in pin area. I haven't had a pin since 28th and I feel great, back to 100%.

Back