Need advice for new cycle

dusty009

Hey everyone...newbie on this site and would like some advice. Have had a 8 month off cycle...from a test C and oxandrolone cycle and have kept most of my gains. Am ready to go again as I am fully recovered and currently on nothing but creatine and vit/min supplements. All protien coming from diet. I am 45 yrs old. 5'7", 179lbs and still pretty darn shredded with the exception of very slight love handles which are starting to piss me off even with cardio 6x week. This will be my third cycle and want some advice from the experienced folks...without getting too bitchslapped.

Want to do something like this and was thinking 10 -12 weeks.

Test C 250mg 2x week
Proviron 50 mg ED
Aromisin (liquid Stane) 12.5 mg eod

I have plenty of oxandrolone on hand (but am thinking to leave it out this time)?
Also have Tren...but still afraid of the sexual side effects and dont think I will consider it at all. (never usedit)

post cycle therapy (pct) would be
Clomid 100 mg first three days 12 days after last pin then 50mg for 9 days following
Tamoxifen 20 mg ed first week followed by 10 mg ed for two weeks.
HCGenerate as advised for three weeks.

Clomid makes me feel like shit and screws with my vision temp...so i Like to keep it short as possible
I also have done a final post cycle therapy (pct) cycling quality Tongkat Ali extract 1:200...3 days on and 2 off for another 2 weeks following post cycle therapy (pct). Have found the transition exceptional leaving me full in the boys area.

Questions.....1. Should I leave the var out like i want to? and 2. do you feel I could possibly even go lighter on the clomid and get away with it?

Just for info...i also have Primo on hand as well 4 10 ml vials 200mg/ml. Really dont know how to implement into cycle. Never used it before.

Even if I get ripped a bit...any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Forgot to mention that I also have Pregnyl and will use 250iu 2x weekly during cycle....starting on week three.

Back