Need advice on blasting and cruising

I applied into Pharmacy, i earned a 25,000$ scholarship at 17, and 60,000$ scholarship at 20, now i am 21, i run a company with my father, i just help him manage it and get my share. I earn on average 5grand a month. I drive a car worth 131grand and I live in a condo i own with my girl. I can well afford anything i want, just yesterday i bought her a jacket worth 3grand. I am stable financially for now, if this is what you wanted to know... I don't deal steroids, nor drugs nor run anything illegal. :)

Lol

Let me add my name to the (calling bullshit) list

I am well deep into a relationship now and i feel like it's not worth the side effects anymore, i want to take it easy on dosages for now, establish myself. Even than, i see no purpose for these dosages I use to run, not looking to become high level pro competitor. But just seeking for some advice or opinions on what you guys would suggest as a blast. I rarely cruise, which is why i want to keep things mild in terms of tren/orals. Thank you

What changed between this week and last week?

I applied into Pharmacy, i earned a 25,000$ scholarship at 17, and 60,000$ scholarship at 20, now i am 21, i run a company with my father, i just help him manage it and get my share. I earn on average 5grand a month. I drive a car worth 131grand and I live in a condo i own with my girl. I can well afford anything i want, just yesterday i bought her a jacket worth 3grand. I am stable financially for now, if this is what you wanted to know... I don't deal steroids, nor drugs nor run anything illegal. :)

Wow! A whole $5K/month. King of the World! You can buy that private jet and island you always wanted.

damn, your my hero, that 5K is just enough for his next sex change op, when I grow up I want to be just like you............

all I'm waiting for now is for you to put up your email to give us more info on how you made that kind of cash!

Ha! I just realized he is hauling in $5K Canadian. That's 76¢ on the US Dollar.

And is running cycles that cost more than his income brings in.

Sorry man, I know you have an 11" dong, your supermodel bisexual girlfriend is besties with Scarlett Johansson, and your trust fund matures next month for a hundred bazillion dollars - but you're absolutely full of stinky poo.

It's great to share experiences, but when you're more than exaggerating, be expected to be called on it. Do you realize that it's 34ml of oil to inject that much tren ace? Into pharmacy school and don't use QD terminology?

*cough*

Called this shit trololololololicious when I saw it. :wiggle:

Am I going to get any kind of help? Or are you folks going to continue whatever comedy show you have going on here? I seriously made this thread for opinions and help, and all I am getting is reponses I don't have the nerve for. You bash me for not telling you my age and source of income, now this. Can we please... go back to this thread's main question and actually help me with my objective? If not, simply let me know, I didn't sign up to this board to have to deal with such hypocrisy. With all due respect, I would love to build a constructive discussion here to reach a conclusion.

Am I going to get any kind of help? Or are you folks going to continue whatever comedy show you have going on here? I seriously made this thread for opinions and help, and all I am getting is reponses I don't have the nerve for. You bash me for not telling you my age and source of income, now this. Can we please... go back to this thread's main question and actually help me with my objective? If not, simply let me know, I didn't sign up to this board to have to deal with such hypocrisy. With all due respect, I would love to build a constructive discussion here to reach a conclusion.

How can constructive criticism be offered when you're telling obvious tall tales. Half the compounds and doses you supposedly have taken are just not realistic, and that's me putting it nicely.

I'm 100lbs heavier than you, and know several others that compete on the national level - yet NONE of us have ever even entertained some of the doses you mentioned. I have 5cc syringes for big cycles, and even then, I can't imagine trying to stuff the volume of oil you mentioned.

Hard to take someone seriously when you know they're trolling or just fishing for information that they're clearly not ready for. You want my advice? If you're serious about all this, then you need to learn how to eat dude - 200lbs after all that AAS is a downright tragedy.

I am not comparing myself to anyone... My diet is spot on, under 2 weeks ago i was 4.5-5% in body fat, i have not rebounded that badly, went to 7% without tren in me or use of diuretics. I am happy with what i look, and you probably weigh 100 pounds heavier with at least one or two of the following in your system, high test/deca/dbol/slin/gh if not i am guessing u have years of age on me. 196lbs 5-7% is good for me so far. I don't do huge bulkers pounding thousands of cals, i have a waist to maintain

I would love to post a shot of how nasty my muscle pops are and the level of graininess with tren abuse. I have veins on every corner of my body and pipes skin tight

Last picture was on a 150g carb up, was using 100mg epistane a day in conjunction of 1.4g eq 1.4g tren 350 prop no mast yet or gh in that pic

I am not comparing myself to anyone... My diet is spot on, under 2 weeks ago i was 4.5-5% in body fat, i have not rebounded that badly, went to 7% without tren in me or use of diuretics. I am happy with what i look, and you probably weigh 100 pounds heavier with at least one or two of the following in your system, high test/deca/dbol/slin/gh if not i am guessing u have years of age on me. 196lbs 5-7% is good for me so far. I don't do huge bulkers pounding thousands of cals, i have a waist to maintain
Both actually. Minus the GH, as my >5k a month salary doesn't afford me either a 130k car or several thousands of dollars a month to spend on growth hormone - especially at those doses.

This is why I have a very hard time believing that you can run these hormones at the doses you claim. In fact, IF you are - you're wasting your money, as those doses are frankly not needed to grow so close to your genetic potential.

Last picture was on a 150g carb up, was using 100mg epistane a day in conjunction of 1.4g eq 1.4g tren 350 prop no mast yet or gh in that pic

I'm starting to wonder if you're just dealing with creatively labeled gear or something. How many injection sites are you rotating for this "smaller" cycle? That's still almost three VIALS of AAS per week. You're lean, and you've put in some work - but your numbers just don't jive with me at all.

Let me explain: 1.4g of tren ace is 14ml, 1.4g of EQ (assuming undecyclinate) is 7ml, 350mg of prop is 3.5ml. That's 24.5ml of oil per week that you're injecting. So you pin 3.5ml every single day of the week, on the "small" cycle? Now let's add in another 800-1.4g of masteron..? Do you see why this is hard to swallow?

I can personally pin around 5ml in almost any site without hurting myself. But to do that ED, and run out of sites - forcing reuse of one's that still have a depot in them? Maybe you should be educating me, as I can't picture how that's even possible.

Discussing prices is a nono here, so I'm just going to say that the financial aspect infers some creative use of mathematics too. This is my last challenge to your legitimacy, perhaps someone else that can wrap their mind around your specifics can help. :)

2cc fina ed 0.5 prop ed 0.8cc eq ed I never have ever used over 350 mast in my life, maybe one week at 700 and regretted it. Where did i mention 1.4g Drostalone? Anyways, that adds up to 3.3cc a day 1.4g tren 1.4g eq 350 prop or 200 tren ed 200 eq ed 50 prop ed mast only use it 1-2 weeks tops... At 0.5ed maybe once per week i might do a 2cc shot if im holding water. Now, for rotating that was a pain in the ass, i mean, a PAIN IN THE GLUTES, in the 3 injection quad sites mot so big of an issue, glutes i abused, delts i put 1.5-2cc each, quads i can fit the whole syringe which is about 3.3cc, glutes same thing, lats i can put 1.5-2cc depending how sore, that's my site injection. As for my tren, when i said i did 5.3cc i day i did it for tops 3-4days, to shock my system, helps alot, i did 2cc morning with my regular compounds eq prop than at night id preload the whole syringe which approximates to 3.3cc and shoot it up prewo. Now for gh, a kit doesnt coat a gazillion dollars, im buying generics, idk if i am allowed to mention names or how much I spend on it, but if u allow me to, i will tell u brands and cost of everything I use with pleasure :)

That adds up to 14ml tren per week 5.6ml eq 3.5ml prop. So thats 23.1mL of oils per week. When i had tren boom dose at night u could add up another 9.9-13.5ml per week. And mast maybe another 3.5 but only used in last 1-2 weeks and test prop goes down to 0.1cc a day to 0 :)

Back