Need advice on EQ, Deca, or more Test

willnorthwest

Hello all, I have a few questions. I have been on TRT for 2 years now and currently inject 80mg cyp e3d. I currently have on hand Equipoise and Deca (which i have never taken) as well as an abundance of Testosterone Cypionate. I wanted to get a few recommendations on what i should add to my current protocol. This is not really a post for the TRT section because adding EQ or Deca would actually make this a cycle, so i figured posting in the anabolic section would be best. I have never done a "blast" on TRT, so maybe just increasing my Test Cyp to 160mg e3d would be the wisest first step. Would it be okay to double my Test Cypitonate to 160mg e3d AND add either EQ or Deca, or would it be wisest to just do the increase in Test Cyp alone? Also, what in your opinion, either EQ or Deca, would be the better of the two to add to my trt? Thanks in advance

Hello all, I have a few questions. I have been on TRT for 2 years now and currently inject 80mg cyp e3d. I currently have on hand Equipoise and Deca (which i have never taken) as well as an abundance of Testosterone Cypionate. I wanted to get a few recommendations on what i should add to my current protocol. This is not really a post for the TRT section because adding EQ or Deca would actually make this a cycle, so i figured posting in the anabolic section would be best. I have never done a "blast" on TRT, so maybe just increasing my Test Cyp to 160mg e3d would be the wisest first step. Would it be okay to double my Test Cypitonate to 160mg e3d AND add either EQ or Deca, or would it be wisest to just do the increase in Test Cyp alone? Also, what in your opinion, either EQ or Deca, would be the better of the two to add to my trt? Thanks in advance

Have you cycled in the past at all? (pre trt)
If so have you used deca or eq in the past? If so what doses and how did it go?
If you havent and this is your first Id approach it just like any first cycle and do a test only cycle at 500-600mgs test/week. AI to manage e2 and thats all she wrote.

Have you cycled in the past at all? (pre trt)
If so have you used deca or eq in the past? If so what doses and how did it go?
If you havent and this is your first Id approach it just like any first cycle and do a test only cycle at 500-600mgs test/week. AI to manage e2 and thats all she wrote.

Gotcha! yes this will be my first cycle. And, thats what I thought most people would recommend. I would probably just double my current dose which would be close to 400mg cyp per week. How long should i run this for? Also, how often should i get my e2 tested while on this dose? would once a week be overkill? I have a local clinic that only charges *** bucks to test e2

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotcha! yes this will be my first cycle. And, thats what I thought most people would recommend. I would probably just double my current dose which would be close to 400mg cyp per week. How long should i run this for? Also, how often should i get my e2 tested while on this dose? would once a week be overkill? I have a local clinic that only charges $20 bucks to test e2

Why not blast for 12 weeks. Get blood work 6 weeks in to see how its going. That will be about a week after your levels of all hormones are stabilized.

I would not run eq unless 600-800 for around 18-20 weeks, ten weeks would be the beginning of its slow eater. And your dose would not put a pound on a chihuahua.first cycle test only. 500 mg. If u take 3 compounds and have issues how would you know witch one is to blame. Just saying

Last edited:
Gotcha! yes this will be my first cycle. And, thats what I thought most people would recommend. I would probably just double my current dose which would be close to 400mg cyp per week. How long should i run this for? Also, how often should i get my e2 tested while on this dose? would once a week be overkill? I have a local clinic that only charges *** bucks to test e2
how did this cycle turn out? get good gains?

Back