Need advice regarding bad experience with Doctor

Delsin65

Hello everyone,

I live in Canada in the Prairie provinces and it is almost impossible to find a doctor who knows anything about TRT.

After months of research I finally found a doc who was totally okay to give me a TRT.
We talked about my symptoms, about the all process, everything I already knew and HCG.
It was honestly for me and my GF a dream come true.

I only had to find an insurance company that would accept someone who has not yet his permanent residency… This is another problem that has not been resolved.

I wanted to come back a week later to tell him that I could not wait and was ready to start my TRT.
Unfortunately, he did not tell us that he had holidays for 4 weeks…

So we met another “doc”… and it was this time a real nightmare.
He was agressive, defensive and angry. He started by telling us that being 27 old was just a no-no.
He could not bare the thought that I was already aware of the TRT process and after telling us to get out because it was late and that he had other patients, he told me that he would send an email to the “nice” doctor about my case.

So now, I have to wait for 3 weeks before seeing the good doctor again and I don’t know if he will still agree to do a TRT with me because of the other doc.

Should I wait or should I contact the good doctor as well to tell him what happened?
I know it sounds weird but the only way I could contact him would be with a “formal letter” through Faceb**k.

I am just scared that he would change his mind because of the other doc.
What would you do? What would you recommend?

Thanks

If you are going on to TRT at 27 it is a big deal and any doctor worth a crap would want labs. Have you had blood drawn to measure testoserone levels, E2, LH, SHBG, FSH, and if so post them.

Bad doctors are just bad doctors. I've argued with a lot. Imagine someone coming to your job and telling you about you job. That's how they feel. I got to the point where I will give an introduction. "I respect your knowledge but I've been living my life and researching my case specifically for over 7 years. When I talk I'm talking about me specifically. Please don't try to bullshit me and NO I'm not trying to bullshit you." If they get shitty I just male mental notes of incorrect things I can prove. I then go over their heads and report all the doctors misinformation, lack of professionalism and request to speak to someone. BUT!!!!!! I have been researching and reading. I've spent 8 hours a day scouring the internet. Not just forums but "scholarly" sources. Text books, papers, articles, studies, journal and stuff.

Stick with the doctor who will actuallybtall to you. My neurologist and I have disagreed several times but we talked and compromised. I'll try his then I get to try mine. He listens but I have real information like medical history, labs and "scientific" data/information.

Let your good doc have his vacation. I doubt anything you could say or do would change how he will react when and if this lame doc contacts him.

If your doc is really good he will act upon how he views the situation. Give it the few weeks and shoot for a good outcome.

The below does sound weird...scam like lol

I know it sounds weird but the only way I could contact him would be with a ***8220;formal letter***8221; through Faceb**k.

Back