Need advise on diet plz.

Johnabolic

Extra Mild ↓↓↓
Here is my info,

Height: 6ft
Weight: 136
BF: I have no idea. I'm skinny as hell though
Goals: I'd like to see 150-160 by the end of the summer if possible. If I meet that goal I'd like to be as close to 200 as possible by the end of next summer.

Current diet: Well, in the last couple of weeks I've been eating as much as I can, lots of chicken, tuna (I love canned tuna so that helps) pasta's, other fish, bananas, and drink a shit ton of 2% milk. I tried to eat all I could but was getting sick from eating so much early in the morning. I think I've got that problem solved now. Trying to eat smaller portions and that seems to do the trick. I'm taking Creatine-Monohydrate 10g a day on days I work out and 5g on days I don't. Drinking Russian Bear 5000, but am going to stop once it's gone and just get a good Whey Protein, and taking GNC MV's.

The easy part is I can eat just about anything except mayo, sour cream, cottage cheese, or avocados. Money is kinda tight as I have a newborn and am out of work at the moment. The better half makes okay money though and we've got a savings to keep us going. The hard part is seems to be getting all the cal/pro/carbs I need to grow eating small portions. Looking at 3j's sample he eats 6 times for a little over 4k cals. To get that much I'm thinking I'll have to eat 8-10 times. I tried Googling "high cal foods" and found some foods I didn't know about, like Nutella and raisins. Really surprised me how high in cals raisins are. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated. I joined here getting ready to start on a cycle of Test, but have been warned to hold off until I get my diet and routine in order. I'm actually kind of anxious to see how well I can do with no A/S anyway. Thanks for your time and advice in advance. Let me know if you need more info.

From what you have posted, your not
ready to test just yet. I'm sure you
want to get the most out of it... wait.
You will need those 4k calories. You may
be able to afford it as well.
It is easier than you think, here are
a few cheap reliable staple BB foods.
London broil, boiled chicken breast,
tuna, PB&J sandwiches, sweet potatoes,
brown rice, oats, egg whites, olive oil... This is a start, not a complete diet. You can get away with eating 5X daily. 800-900 calories per peal. (crockpot) Loose the beer also, it's not working for you in any way.

Here is my info,

Height: 6ft
Weight: 136
BF: I have no idea. I'm skinny as hell though
Goals: I'd like to see 150-160 by the end of the summer if possible. If I meet that goal I'd like to be as close to 200 as possible by the end of next summer.

Current diet: Well, in the last couple of weeks I've been eating as much as I can, lots of chicken, tuna (I love canned tuna so that helps) pasta's, other fish, bananas, and drink a shit ton of 2% milk. I tried to eat all I could but was getting sick from eating so much early in the morning. I think I've got that problem solved now. Trying to eat smaller portions and that seems to do the trick. I'm taking Creatine-Monohydrate 10g a day on days I work out and 5g on days I don't. Drinking Russian Bear 5000, but am going to stop once it's gone and just get a good Whey Protein, and taking GNC MV's.

The easy part is I can eat just about anything except mayo, sour cream, cottage cheese, or avocados. Money is kinda tight as I have a newborn and am out of work at the moment. The better half makes okay money though and we've got a savings to keep us going. The hard part is seems to be getting all the cal/pro/carbs I need to grow eating small portions. Looking at 3j's sample he eats 6 times for a little over 4k cals. To get that much I'm thinking I'll have to eat 8-10 times. I tried Googling "high cal foods" and found some foods I didn't know about, like Nutella and raisins. Really surprised me how high in cals raisins are. Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated. I joined here getting ready to start on a cycle of Test, but have been warned to hold off until I get my diet and routine in order. I'm actually kind of anxious to see how well I can do with no A/S anyway. Thanks for your time and advice in advance. Let me know if you need more info.

Back