Need an advice on my first cycle

evanesena

I'm trying to arrange my very first steroid cycle after doing some research..

I'm planning to use testosterone enanthate alone like below.

1st dose: 500mg

250mg every 5 days for 8 weeks.

Someone at my gym recommended to add 'deca or propi' to this to maintain gains..

Will I be able to gain some muscle mass and maintain the gain after the cycle with only test E?

and do I still need PCT with nolva / clomiphene at this dose?

Welcome! Please read the beginner sticky thread so you can do this the right way, its inmmy signature here.
please also share your stats, weight, age, height, bf%, diet,as well.
your also dealing with long esthers so learn how esthers work.

Last edited:
That is a bad idea for a first cycle. Test e is a long ester steroid. It won't fully kick in till around week 6. You wanting to run it for only 8 weeks is really cutting it short. You said nothing about using an ai which will manage estrogen. Test will convert to estrogen which will elevate so you need to take something to keep that in check. You said nothing about bloodwork either. You need to get bloodwork done before your cycle to see where your natural test levels are at amongst other things too. Bloodwork needs done mid cycle to make sure your ai dose is dialed in and everything else is checking out as well. Bloodwork will need done after pct to see if you have recovered your natural test levels from being shut down while on cycle.
You said nothing about pct. How are you going to recover?

If it was as easy as shooting some gear and popping some dbol and you'll look like a pro bodybuilder, these sites wouldn't exist. Check out the boards and see all the issues being posted every day.
You need to read the beginner cycle stickys. They lay out everything you need to know before starting your cycle so you don't run into problems. Do yourself a favor and read them. Stop listening to the guy at the gym.

hi!

height
training history
bodyfat

This ^^^^ please.

That is a bad idea for a first cycle. Test e is a long ester steroid. It won't fully kick in till around week 6. You wanting to run it for only 8 weeks is really cutting it short. You said nothing about using an ai which will manage estrogen. Test will convert to estrogen which will elevate so you need to take something to keep that in check. You said nothing about bloodwork either. You need to get bloodwork done before your cycle to see where your natural test levels are at amongst other things too. Bloodwork needs done mid cycle to make sure your ai dose is dialed in and everything else is checking out as well. Bloodwork will need done after pct to see if you have recovered your natural test levels from being shut down while on cycle.
You said nothing about pct. How are you going to recover?

If it was as easy as shooting some gear and popping some dbol and you'll look like a pro bodybuilder, these sites wouldn't exist. Check out the boards and see all the issues being posted every day.
You need to read the beginner cycle stickys. They lay out everything you need to know before starting your cycle so you don't run into problems. Do yourself a favor and read them. Stop listening to the guy at the gym.

This ^^^ right on . Nothing that I myself would add at this point so no reason for me to repeat but to parrot.
Please get back with us so we can follow what you are doing so as we might further help.

OMM

This ^^^^ please.

This ^^^ right on . Nothing that I myself would add at this point so no reason for me to repeat but to parrot.
Please get back with us so we can follow what you are doing so as we might further help.

OMM

Yup ^^^^^^^^ all this. With some stats you will get more solid advice. Read the first cycle sticky it's solid advice.

Back