Need an oral primobolan acetate (methenolone acetate) recipe

House

I got a big batch of primo acetate by accident (instead of primo enanthate) and I would like to make an oral suspension. Has anyone been successful at this or come across a legit recipe? Much appreciated!

wuts the difference bbetween the acetate and the enanthate i looked it up on website but they both say the same thing?

Theres not a huge difference, but the acetate is a faster acting primo; if its converted into an oil based injection, it can be very painful. To avoid this, I want to make it into a fast-acting oral solution.

I do have a recipe for an injectable solution (50ml @ 200mg/ml):
10g primo ace
1mg BA
10mg BB
31.5 mg oil

Any opinions on this conversion?

I do have a recipe for an injectable solution (50ml @ 200mg/ml):
10g primo ace
1mg BA
10mg BB
31.5 mg oil

Any opinions on this conversion?

Looks like a standard 2/20 recipe but it looks to me like it for enanthate not acetate. Im not sure about ace holding great at 200 in the winter esp. Also Primo ace inj is known to be painful. That seems like to high a concentration to me. I could be wrong but thats what Im thinking.

That's kind of what I was thinking. Hence, making an oral solution instead. I'm just not finding much out there!

That's kind of what I was thinking. Hence, making an oral solution instead. I'm just not finding much out there!

Im confident it could hold up to 150mg/ml using a 2/20 recipe but Ive heard inj pain with anything over 50mg is brutal. I may get back to you on this with some more info.

isnt oral much harder on your organs?

In general, yes. But unlike most other orals, it is not 17-alkylated and does not have liver toxicity problems. I wouldn't recommend running it for more than 8 weeks at a time though.

It is EXTREMELY difficult to make 50mg/ml. I have never tried 200mg but it seem impossible to me.

Back on topic: buy a mechanical homogenizer, it should do the work.

Ohh I forgot. You can use it to make a exotic blend, something like this: 25mg of acetate, 100mg of tren ace, and 100 T propionate.

Anyone ever make a water based injectable solution of Primo Ace at 50mg/ml?
20mls @ 50mg/ml
1g powder
4.8ml BB
0.6ml BA
0.6ml polysorbate 80
12.5ml distilled water
mix powder, BB, BA, and poly and heat until dissolved. filter, add water and re-filter

Update:
I made the primo ace depot using the water based recipe above. The suspension came out great as far as holding in the solution.
I injected 1mg (50mg/ml) into my quad around 8pm. I woke up at 1:30am with my quad on fire! Now I have a tender golf-ball-size lump at the injection site that hurts like a mother when I touch it! So the bad news, I'm not going to be able to inject. The good news, I'll still be able to take it orally (just like how you can take winstrol depot orally). The bad news to that, I'll have to double up the oral dosage compared to the injectable dosage.

Update #2
The depot suspension is GOOD. A friend insisted on trying it; he's been injecting it daily in the glutes and has had NO issues. Turns out I just nicked a vein in my leg to cause the swelling (which is finally receding after 4 days, Motrin, and occasional icing).

Back