Need help adjusting PCT dosages

asyx

I ran a 10 week test cycle dosed at 500 mg per week

I took a two week break and for PCT I thought Nolva dosed at 40/40/20/20 would be enough im in week three of pct and just picked up some clomid... would it be wise to just run the last two weeks of 20 mg novla and two weeks of 50 mg clomid?

Welcome to the boards! :Party: Please share some more stats with us so we can assist you better, like weight, cycle number, blood work, age etc. Thanks!

Welcome to the boards! :Party: Please share some more stats with us so we can assist you better, like weight, cycle number, blood work, age etc. Thanks!

Weight is 230
pre cycle weight 208
this is my first cycle and I am 21

I ran test e for 6 weeks then switched to test c for that being the only test I was able to get .... I waited two weeks then started taking nolva at 40/40/20/20 for pct I am current on week three of nolva and wondering if i can or if i should add in clomid dosed at 50mg

no bloodwork

Many times ppl will take nolva for 6 weeks and clomid for 4wks. If you just start your clomid now and go for 4wks and continue the nolva then it wouldn't be the exact "best" way but it will be better than what your currently doing. Your clomid is more like 70-100/50/50/50 or 300 for 1day then 50 for 4weeks. The front loading of clomid is important to build up the levels quickly in your system.

This is a great link.
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...a-both-required-better-chance-recovery-2.html

Hey everyone i had a similar question im running tren ace at 250 mg a week and sust 250 at 250mg a week, i will be running the tren for 4 weeks and the test will continue for 6 more making a 10 week cycle, what would you guys recommend for pct, clomid with nolva? If so what dosages should i run? Im at 190 right now 5 foot 8 inches, was 180 before starting cycle week and a half ago. Any advice would be appreciated

Back