Need help deciding what to do.

JimmyNunChuck

Im 220ish, 24% bf and im 18 years old. I workout 5-7 days a week with cardio each day. Im anywhere from 1500 to 2200. I've already lost 60 pounds and things are slowing down, thats how ive gotten to this point.

I need to lose 30 pounds before my shipment date for basic training. I've gotten some good info about clenbuterol as a fat burner but I also want to play it safe. However, I dont want to get a fat burner and not get any results, since alot of fat burners are crap. I have narrowed some things down and came up with a solid this or that situation.

A. I can buy some RUI clen, and run that.

B. Or I could buy a decently rated fat burner off bodybuilding, like Gaspari Detonate or Hardcore Hydroxycut.

What do you hardcore bros think? I know clen is primarily for pre-contest, but I really want to shred that 30 pounds as fast as i can.

Work on your diet more. Your pretty young and should be able to drop 30 more lbs. Just watch closely what your eating. Drugs won't help if u got a terrible diet.

Hydroxicut is a bullshit drug. Lots of scandals surrounding its illegitimacy.

You don't need clen. Just diet, dude. Seriously. How much do you think drugs will help? Because they will probably make only 10% of a difference. That rest is hard work and pain.

If you really want a supplement, go with EC. Caffeine is cheap and you can buy Bronkaid/Primatine in basically any pharmacy. Read this: For any question you have about ephedrine/caffeine - BodyRecomposition Support Forums

First off, congrats on losing that much weight. That takes hard work and discipline--qualities which will serve you well in all life. Second, thank you for your future service to the country. Third, I have actually lost 60 lbs twice in life: once at 15 years old and again at 30. I guess that doesn't speak so well to my long term commitment, but I have succeeded in the process. Every time I reached a plateau, I went back to eating a "normal-for-me" diet for a bit. My body adapts like a master. If it gets used to maintaining at 1500 calories, it sure will. So, take a few days and eat at maintenance level to wake your body from starvation mode. Then, remember to incorporate a cheat day (now called a "refeed" I think) once or twice a week to keep your body from re-adapting to your low-cal diet. That always worked for me. Good luck to you, young man.

Back