Need help during 3rd cycle

TallAndJuiced

I just started my 3rd cycle, I’ve only ran test in the past and I’ve always gotten a lot out of it. I’m a little more than 3 weeks in and I don’t really feel like I’m on test.
My blood pressure is high, 127/85
I got the flu for a couple days and I didn’t eat for 2 days, my body felt like shit, after a few days of being sick and not working out my nipples were sensitive and looked puffy, so I took .5mg of Arimidex to play it safe.
(For the past week or two my Libito is low, no morning wood, so another reason I wanted to take Arimidex.)
I took Arimidex yesterday and I was having crazy anxiety the whole day with high blood pressure.
I’m taking pharmaparm, I’ve hear good things and lab results but for some reason I feel like shit. Idk if I should just quit this early in the cycle bc my anxiety with the bp gets to me. Does anyone else have high bp?
Also how do you know if your estrogen is too high or too low? Also how do you know if your shit is bunk? My buddy hooked me up with this stuff and he’s taking multiple compounds and he’s shredded af so it seems like this stuff works but sketch’s me if I’m injecting unknown shit

Please give your best advice, don’t roast me too bad, just have nowhere else to turn

What are your stats? Age, weight, bodyfat etc.
And starting to take adex 3 weeks in is going about it wrong and taking 0.5mg doses are fairly high too.

Only way to tell anything with certainty is blood woork but yes, you have high estrogen.

High E could very likely be the cause of your issues. Water retention is a common side effect that brings about higher Bp and of course the puffy nip is high E 101. Like Santa said, though, bloodwork is the only way to know what’s going on for sure
P.S. 125/85 isn’t all that high unless your norm is like 110/70.

Sadly doens't say what doses or compounds you're running but a more sensible dose of adex would be 0.20mg every other day. 0.5 3 times per week will tank your estrogen depending on testo dose.
Also keep in mind it will take the adex roughly 10 days to stabilize your values fully.

I've read about it causing anxiety in high doses so if you can, purchased some aromasin tablets instead.

But really, start eating adex on a schedule every week. At the very least take 0.50mg every time you inject (assuming its twice per week). I'd prefer EOD, even with the higher half life of adex.

Last edited:
Welcome to the boards man! you got test flu brother. please layout your entire cycle protocol, dosages etc. the more you tell us the better we can anaylize and help you recover and finished your cycle goals looking entirely like the beast you planned to look like.
Would love to see your stats like main man asked above.

It sounds to my like your of a higher dose of test than you are used to. You have gotten test flu and hopfully that has past. Get an l-arginine ( No2 ) product or get some blood pressure meds. Get that blood pressure down and you will feel better. also cut you dose in half on the AI. Armadex is known to cause people to feel like shit if you are taking too much.

back in the days I heard of so many newbies stop their cycle as soon as the test flu hits them. it was all downhill from there for them.

why do people pin testosterone and afterwards wait for sides to show and THEN an an ai? Ai's is to prevent sides not deal with sides.
you should of taken your ai form the start. when are you getting bloods done?

Back