Need HELP!! Nipple discharge

lifter4life33

PLZ PLZ PLZ... TAKE A FEW AND HELP ME.

I have had gyno for over a year now. Nothing to serious so Ive just dealt with it. I was actually just about to start some letro so see if that would help. The gyno is originally from ergomax. Once I noticed the gyno, i stopped my ergo cycle and started post cycle therapy with nolva and RXT. This was about 2 yrs ago when everyone recommended an ATD. As it turns out, ATD is bad in post cycle therapy, not to mention this was during the whole "bad batch of Rebound XT" deal. I had nolva though, but i dont think I got a quality batch of that either. Needless to say, I got gyno.

I was just feeling my nipple last night to see how the lumps were because I was going to start my letro last night. I noticed i they got wet when i squeezed them a little. I tried squeezing them harder to see if there was actual lactation, and a SOLID stream squirted out. It was yellowish liquid. From both nipples. Its not coming out of the actuall nipple point, but the small bumps around it that are actually on the areola. Im freaking out. I know this is just a build up of progestin.

Heres my questions:
1.) Should i stay on letro? Only been taking it one day now.
2.) If i stay on letro, should i still take nolva after the letro to eliminate the rebound effect? I heard nolva could make the lactation worse.
3.) Is Cabergoline the best thing to take? Or maybe Cabergoline and something else together with the letro too(if i should even take letro).
4.) If so, whats a good dosage for Cabergoline
5.) Is Cabergoline better as a liquid or pill?

I really really appreciate any help. This is really got me down. I would love to get this solved.

i had a bad lump for over a year(no gear during this year). i could not find any nolva. when i finally got some i did 50 mgs of nolva for 6 weeks and it went away.

Go to the doctor. You have had gyno for over a year? Now your acually lactating. This is serious and no one here can help you. See a doctor immediatly!

The discharge just started recently and the last steroid thing I took was Phera-plex and X-mass, which was about 2 months ago. I had a very good post cycle therapy (pct) too.

I started E-bol about 2 weeks ago. Could this have anything to do with it?

lifter4life33 said:
1.) Should i stay on letro? Only been taking it one day now.

Yes.

lifter4life33 said:
2.) If i stay on letro, should i still take nolva after the letro to eliminate the rebound effect? I heard nolva could make the lactation worse.

No, it sounds like prolactin-related gyno. Taper off the letro, don't use nolvadex.

lifter4life33 said:
3.) Is Cabergoline the best thing to take? Or maybe Cabergoline and something else together with the letro too(if i should even take letro).

Cabergoline would be good. You could use it for the prolactin and letro for any estrogen problems.

lifter4life33 said:
4.) If so, whats a good dosage for Cabergoline

This is something that I wrote previously about the dosing of Cabergoline:

Due to the extremely long active life of the drug, approximately seven days, users only have to administer their doses once or twice per week to see good results. In terms of the dosing that healthy individuals would need to use to suppress prolactin levels raised by their use of anabolic steroids, anecdotally many users report seeing their best results with dosing in the range of one half of a milligram to one and a half milligrams of cabergoline per week. This dose range should be sufficient for the majority of users but larger doses can be used as there appears to be little worry for users in terms of toxicity except at extremely high doses that would be impractical to administer unintentionally (11, 12).

Cabergoline reaches its peak plasma concentration within two to three hours if administered orally. The drug is metabolised by the liver with a relatively large amount of the drug experiencing a first pass effect (13). Users are able to take the drug with or without food; there is no impact on the absorption rate or action of the compound in either case. In healthy subjects it has been determined that the elimination half-life of cabergoline is between sixty-three and one hundred and nine hours (13). There is no reliable data on the detection time of the compound.

In terms of the duration of time that users can administer cabergoline, there is very little research that has been completed on the subject. As will be discussed in the Risks/Side Effects portion of this profile below there are some indications that there may be risk factors involved in the long term use of the drug but no definitive conclusions can be made. However, at least in terms of the short term finding, it appears that cabergoline is a relatively safe drug for use by healthy adults for long periods of time.

lifter4life33 said:
5.) Is Cabergoline better as a liquid or pill?

It should be the exact same stuff with eithe form of the drug.

lifter4life33 said:
The discharge just started recently and the last steroid thing I took was Phera-plex and X-mass, which was about 2 months ago. I had a very good post cycle therapy (pct) too.

I started E-bol about 2 weeks ago. Could this have anything to do with it?

Am I missing something? He's using complex post cycle therapy (pct) but hes not using real gear!

Back