This is my first post here,
First let me introduce my self:

- Male
- 24 years old
- Started training when I was 15.
- Weight: 172 lbs
- 5.7"

Now, here is the thing.
I did my first steroids cycle back in november of the previous year, 2015, after almost 8 years of training. My weight back there was 172 lb and 14% bf.

The cycle consisted of:

- Start: 17 november 2016
- Last Test Cyp on 23 december 2016
- End (Anavar): 12 january
- Test Cyp 200mg once a week for 6 weekes
- Anavar 60mg/day for 8 weeks

For the first time in my life I was happy with my body and with the resulst of the cycle. The main goal of that cycle was reduce body fat and get lean, "shredded", because I never have been able to be lean no matter what efforts I did - diet plan and training plan. After cycle I was with 176 lb, however, I gained 5.5 lb of lean mass and lost 6.5 lb of fat. So, at the end of the cycle (12 january 2015) I was with almost the same weight however with a higher amount of lean mass and less fat, about 10%. You can check the pictures so you can judge for yourself. For me, it was perfect. I was feeling good, strength and happy with my body.

PCT 1:

- Start with one week after the last shot of Test Cyp.
- Two months of test gel 1mg once a day.
- Aspartic Acid 30 days.

The gains remained for about two months. During those two months I kept doing my diet almost 100% and training the same way. One day I noted that I was starting accumulating fat again and decided to do a low carb diet. This is the point where everything started do crash. My strenght decrease signifficantly, feeling depressed - very depressed, my wheight decrease to 174 lb again, and even I was in a low carb diet I looked even more fat and flatty.
So, I decided to make some bloodwork to see what was going on. As I suspeceted my test leves were very low. Take a look at a comparision of my bloodwork before, during, and after cycle - I will post only the hormonies levels because all of the rest was ok.

BEFORE CYCLE (NOTE nd/mL x 100 = ng/dL)

Free Test 84 pg/mL - Reference Value Male under 40 years old: 34 to 246
FSH 5.4 mIU/mL - Reference Value Male: 1.4 to 18.1
LH 9.1 mIU/mL - Reference Value Male: 1.5 to 9.3
SDHEA 315 mcg/dL - Reference Value Male 20-29 yo: 65 to 330
Test 4.65 ng/mL - Reference Value 2.4 to 9.5
DHT 611.4 pg/mL - Reference Value 250 to 990
eE2 (Estrad.) 30 pg/mL - Reference Value less than 40

DURING CYCLE (The same references values are accepted)

Free test 384 pg/mL
FSH <0.3 mIU/mL
LH <0.1 mIU/mL
SDHEA 199 mcg/dL
Test 10.15 ng/mL
DHT 1170 pg/mL
eE2 25 pg/mL

AFTER CYCLE AND PCT1

Free Test 31 pg/mL - VERY LOW!
FSH 1.5 mIU/mL
LH 2.6 mIU/mL
SDHEA 201 mcg/dL
Test 1.52 ng/mL - VERY LOW!
DHT 225.5 pg/mL
eE2 35 pg/mL

My doctor said that, probably, the test gel did not work as it should on me.
So, to overpass that hyponogadal state he gave me the following protocol:

PCT2

CLOMID 100/100/50/50
Noval 20/20/20/20
HCG 2500 iu once every three days

At the moment I am in the last week of PCT2, I am feeling a better about the depression, libido and erection. However, my strenght is still a shit, my work outs are not worth and my body looks even more fat and with less lean mass. It is important to state that I always kept my kcal at a range of 1800 kcal with 120 carbs per day and 210g protein. I know that it can be too low kcal and carbs for a PCT period, however, if I decide do eat more, I have plenty of sure that I will gain even more fat!

I don't know what to do!
I really want to start another cycle as soon as possible because I am not being able to overcome this crash period! Workouts and strength are at a shit level and the body gets worse day by day. However, I am afraid that after this next cycle the same will happen and I will look like a shit during the summer (december, january, february for Brazil).

What do you guys recomend me to do?
Remake my diet and work out routine?
I am going to do another bloodwork in two or three weeks, to see if everything is ok, specially hormone leves like test.

I just do not want to stay on a diet and a workout routine and do not see any gains! I am tired of doing all that stuff and have a not a better body that some guys that dont workout. Something is wrong with me.
View attachment 564437View attachment 564438View attachment 564439View attachment 564440

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back