need help, what test?

agular9

I wanna bulk up... what kind of test should i run? only want to inject 1 or 2 times a week.

I did my first cycle a little over a year ago and i'm ready to hit it again... Only thing is i dont really know whats goin on. The guy i trusted back in the day, i dont talk to anymore so i need some help.

I dont remember what kind of test i took, but i also stacked it with anadrol 75 and i loved the results. Gained 30lbs and kept 20 in the 10 week cycle.

Im going to run d-bol with the test this time, but i'm not sure what test to get. The guy i talk to says there are tons of different tests so i want to choose the right one. Any help would be great.

i'm 5-10" 180lbs would love to get the results i did last time.

agular9 said:
Only thing is i dont really know whats goin on.
:Pat:

Well that is not good bro! First you should READ some literature on test. Browse the web and read everything you can about different types of test. The more popular are test enanthate, test cypionate, test propionate and sustanon. Or get an anabolics book and read about all the different test there are and see which one will suit the desired results you want. Plus find out which test you can get from your source now and study those.

For your first cycle you use Anadrol 75 with test? That is extremely powerful for a first cycle! Why on earth did you do that stack for a first cycle?

How much D-Bol are you going to use?

Before you stick a needle to yourself I hope you do some serious research and reading on test. And please don't forget to get Nolva, Clomid and even HCG if you need it.

If you seriously choose to do a cycle including test and D-bol, then maybe you should consider using good old test enanthate.

Yeah, i def need to do more research, but this was really the only place i knew where to go to find info... but thanks for the links and thanks for the suggestions.

and yeah, its scares me because everyone always says how dangerous the anadrol was.

agular9 said:
Yeah, i def need to do more research, but this was really the only place i knew where to go to find info... but thanks for the links and thanks for the suggestions.

and yeah, its scares me because everyone always says how dangerous the anadrol was.

Your a smart man there bro. And yes Anadrol is dangerous if not used right. I have used it a few times and it is rough on me. Hope you study and learn a few things there and best of luck with your decisions. If you need anything we are here to help.

Back