Need Help With A Diet Plan

D

Di3go93

Well i've been out of the game for awhile. Im only 5'8 & around 155lbs. Was on a cycle couple months ago with my buddy, ran Test E for 10 weeks, 500mg. I wasn't smart about it. Didn't have any sort of diet just thought if i tried to eat alot of whatever, that i would gain size....bad idea. soon as i pinned the last needle was the last day of school so I wasn't motivated whats so ever to workout. Lost all my gains. Gained a beer gut now due to all my drinking i have been doing all summer and college life haha. Tired of feeling small YET having a gut. So im jumping on another cycle soon, I say about a month or 2 on some Test & anavar but before i do i need help to LOSE this fat & im the worst with dieting so if anyone can help me out on this it would be great if you could post some perfect diet plans on here & what i should do to lose weight & get a little lean before i go for bulking again (The Right Way)

Honesty... If you don't have the basic knowledge of putting together a healthy diet or how to lose weight then you have ZERO business doing a cycle. Diet is EVERYTHING. You need to do a ton of research and learning. Also, go put in some actual gym time before trying to take the easy way out.

High fiber, lots of water, coconut oil shots. Stay away from booze, fast foods, soft drink or anything containing artificial sweeteners. Its 80 percent diet. Keep us updated on your progress good luck!

Re: Perfect Diet Plan

Well i've been out of the game for awhile. Im only 5'8 & around 155lbs. Was on a cycle couple months ago with my buddy, ran Test E for 10 weeks, 500mg. I wasn't smart about it. Didn't have any sort of diet just thought if i tried to eat alot of whatever, that i would gain size....bad idea. soon as i pinned the last needle was the last day of school so I wasn't motivated whats so ever to workout. Lost all my gains. Gained a beer gut now due to all my drinking i have been doing all summer and college life haha. Tired of feeling small YET having a gut. So im jumping on another cycle soon, I say about a month or 2 on some Test & anavar but before i do i need help to LOSE this fat & im the worst with dieting so if anyone can help me out on this it would be great if you could post some perfect diet plans on here & what i should do to lose weight & get a little lean before i go for bulking again (The Right Way)

Hello Di3go93,

How are you doing?

So, you are looking for perfect diet plans to maintain your weight which is at present is 70 around kg. Your height is 5 feet 8 inches and I have analyzed your BMI which is 23.6 considered as Normal. I must say you have apt weight, Buddy. And, also you are still taking care of your weight to keep it the same.
This is true, you need a right strategy/ diet plan to make it last.
As far as perfect diet plan is necessary, physical activity plays an equal role and it is an absolute must.
If we talk about physical activity, walking for 60 minutes is essential. I would not talk here about physical activity as your question regarding perfect diet plan.

I hope this diet plan would help you in maintain your ideal weight.

First of All, have small 5 meals each day, which should break into 3 small meals and 2 healthy snacks. And healthy snacks mainly should include whole foods.
Try including lean protein, complex carb and healthy fat.

And, my second point include weight training (physical activity, need to mention it). Do cardiovascular exercise for 20 minutes at least. Here, if you do not know the right way of starting it, you can hire a personal trainer as well. If you're not aware about any personal trainer, you can hire one from freeformfitness.ca. They have perfectionist trainer.

Include these below food in meal:

Whole grains (oats, quinoa, brown rice, wild rice)
Fresh or frozen veggies
Fresh fruit or frozen berries
Whole wheat pasta
Dates
Whole Wheat bread, eat sparingly
Legumes (dry beans)
Raisins
Prunes

Foods to Avoid
Deep Fried foods
Pastries
Heavily Breaded foods
Candy
Ice Cream
And much more food that incorporates Refined sugar.
So big No to Sugar
I hope this helps!
Regards,
Jean

Last edited:
Like said before if you lack the knowledge to put a diet together you need to save gear for down the road diet is 100% and weight training is 10% no less. You need to research basic nutrition, your macros. And learn about meal timing.

I typically practice macronutrient manipulation when I'm bulking or leaning out. I keep my macros at 40/30/30 (p/f/c) when bulking and 50/30/20 when cutting. I can get in to greater detail if requested. It's been very helpful in achieving my goals along with keeping bloat levels down.

All organic. Lots of veggies, potatoes and white rice for carbs, and under 35g of fat per day. Cut out all sodium that is unneccesary. Eat every 3 hours. Chicken, egg whites, fish, white rice, any veggie and any fruit.o
Organic, organic, organic. I notice personally the best results is when i only eat red meat once a weak and thats low fat steak or burger all organic. 6 months like that and you should be 10% bf or lower

If you don't have the basic knowledge of putting together a healthy diet or how to lose weight then you have ZERO business doing a cycle. Diet is EVERYTHING. You need to do a ton of research and learning. Also, go put in some actual gym time before trying to take the easy way out.

The best way is when training matches the diet. Have curbs then run, after training have protein, then you will never gain weight

Eat like a beast man, just park a cow next to your table and knaw at it throughout the day. Keep bowls of nuts/fruits around the house/bedroom and just eat. the more organic/raw the better.

Back