Need help with Anavar pills... Legit or Bunk?

Ausmuscle

Hey guy. Iv got a question and it's something that I think would be best to be looked at by some people who know what they're looking at.

Recently I purchased some test e and anavar for a cycle I plan to be starting in the next couple of months. Iv done a cycle of Test E previously and I can tell this test is legit but Iv never done anavar before.

I know that anavar is commonly sold as something else like Dbol or Winnie so I'm not the most confident when I see these bottles Iv been given since there's a few things that seem abit odd. I'm using it at the end of my cycle to dry up and get some lean gains so I'd hate to puff out with a tonne of water if it's Dbol.

Just would love some input off you guys since I'm a newbie to this product and hopefully a few out there have seen it before.

Hey mate,

I'm no expert, but looking at that box which says "Pfizer," I'm thinking that you must have gotten it from a real Pharmacy, or it is most likely a knock-off of "Pfrizer" made in China. Oxandrolone isn't expensive in China, so I doubt they would send you dbol or winstrol. The potency, though, could be less than the real thing, but that is to be expected.

Edit: On second look, the label is misspelled Oxandralone. It's supposed to be Oxandrolone.
This is most likely a Chinese knock-off of Pfizer's, but as I mentioned, Oxandrolone isn't expensive, so there is no reason they would use dbol or winstrol instead of Anavar.

Last edited:
Run it bro all yiu can do you will know pretty quick if it's real or bunk I usually get real veiny by the second week pumps get crazy. If you go 2 weeks with no feeling at all they got you only buy from verified sources so that way you don't have to guess. They sell tests they will tell you only if it's real not the quality or strength

Hey mate,

I'm no expert, but looking at that box which says "Pfizer," I'm thinking that you must have gotten it from a real Pharmacy, or it is most likely a knock-off of "Pfrizer" made in China. Oxandrolone isn't expensive in China, so I doubt they would send you dbol or winstrol. The potency, though, could be less than the real thing, but that is to be expected.

Edit: On second look, the label is misspelled Oxandralone. It's supposed to be Oxandrolone.
This is most likely a Chinese knock-off of Pfizer's, but as I mentioned, Oxandrolone isn't expensive, so there is no reason they would use dbol or winstrol instead of Anavar.

Good eye, good eye!

Ye I guess the things that really popped out at me was the spelling, the bad quality press of the pills and the expiry date being printed instead of stamped (Iv hear that is a sign of a rip off)

Ye I guess the things that really popped out at me was the spelling, the bad quality press of the pills and the expiry date being printed instead of stamped (Iv hear that is a sign of a rip off)

It's probably near impossible to find brandname, human grade pharmaceutical products, unless you have a prescription and get your products from a pharmacy.

Personally, I wouldn't bother trying to find brandname products, because I can still get the generic ones that yield decent results.

I didn't ask for brand name I just put in the order for an amount of anavar and hoped for the best. It's a friend of a friend of mine I don't know him though.
What would be your suggestion? Just give it a go or is there certain ways of testing it without getting a proper tester

I didn't ask for brand name I just put in the order for an amount of anavar and hoped for the best. It's a friend of a friend of mine I don't know him though.
What would be your suggestion? Just give it a go or is there certain ways of testing it without getting a proper tester

From what I know, there is lab supply website from canada called labmax.ca. that sell test kits for various hormones, including Anavar.

Here is a test for Anavar and Winstrol:
http://www.labmax.ca/proddetail.php?prod=anavar_winstrol_test

I have never used the test myself, but a friend of mine has, and he said it worked for his Anavar.

Just get Sarms or peptides throw that shit in the bin or just take them and see but that being said var is for pussys anyhow

Of course you did winstrol is for women thought that was common knowledge I've had oral tren good strength gains but deadly for the liver and kidneys but the best by far has been lgd stacked with test e lgd works after like 3days it's good stuff I've also had var it doesn't even come close to lgd

Last edited:
Of course you did winstrol is for women thought that was common knowledge I've had oral tren good strength gains but deadly for the liver and kidneys but the best by far has been lgd stacked with test e lgd works after like 3days it's good stuff I've also had var it doesn't even come close to lgd

Uhhh, you serious? 100mg of REAL anavar puts any of that silly SARM shit to shame. I don't often talk negatively about SARMs as I know some folks want to get their feet wet with something in the grey area of the law, but it simply does NOT compare to AAS. Anavar is actually a powerlifting compound; but fat people read into the fat mobilization effects and hyped it up.

I didn't say alone stacking it with test and yeah im serious like I said the only thing that came close to lgd was the oral tren that I tried . After 3days on lgd my bench went up close to 20kgs that's no joke I don't no your personal history with Sarms but lgd is serious stuff

I didn't say alone stacking it with test and yeah im serious like I said the only thing that came close to lgd was the oral tren that I tried . After 3days on lgd my bench went up close to 20kgs that's no joke I don't no your personal history with Sarms but lgd is serious stuff

You're saying you saw a GAIN of over 60lbs on bench in three days? Blakey, I like most of your posts, and we often do see eye to eye - but I want you to think about that for a moment.

It takes longer to build muscle tissue to the extent to increase a lift by that amount. Maybe guys that shouldn't be messing with AAS or PEDs at all could see that in a short period of time, but I'm 99% sure that lgd didn't give you a raw strength increase like that so quickly.

I'm not calling you a liar, but I'm saying that the likelihood of there being other factors involved are pretty dang high. I've run just about every hormone under the sun, and neither of those you've listed (oral tren IS potent shit) are in my top 5 for strength. I can't imagine what you'd see on something like m1t or superdrol, hell halo is some insane stuff.

Yeah I haven't had superdrol or any of those yea the oral tren is full I'll probably never use it again it's to full on for me plus I had to go to hospital to get thrown on an Iv because I was that dehydrated after a week and a half on it I was drinking over 3litres of water a day and that still happend.
But as for the lgd yeah the second day bench went up by 10kg then 3or fourth day another 10 and kept seeing strength gains until about day 7 not as extreme as the first few days but still noticeable both me and my brother saw the same result at the same time on the same cycle it sounds full on but it's the god given truth . And of course I agree with what you say brother your probably one of the most experienced guys on here and I know that you know your stuff but that's honestly my personal experience with these compounds of course like you say other factors do come into play the car that I had could of been underdoased but I still got vascular and could see some more OK definition that came with the var but not much in strength

Just my 0.02cents haha

That's what Iv heard and I was quite looking forward to that along with the vascularity

Winstrol's pump and vascularity has been way better than Var, from my experience. When I was on Winstrol, I would get veins popping out from my arms and a hard forearm pump just from typing. I remember lifting up my arm to comb my hair, and my forearm would get so tight, it felt like it would burst from all that blood pressure.

Back