Need help with Anavar pills... Legit or Bunk?

Winstrol's pump and vascularity has been way better than Var, from my experience. When I was on Winstrol, I would get veins popping out from my arms and a hard forearm pump just from typing. I remember lifting up my arm to comb my hair, and my forearm would get so tight, it felt like it would burst from all that blood pressure.

Nice nice how many mg were you taking daily?

Nice nice how many mg were you taking daily?

I was taking around 35-50mg Wintrol.

Other compounds I was taking were 500mg Tren A, 600mg Test C/P mix.

It was only when I added the Winstrol to the stack that I got the massive pump and the strength also went up significantly.

The synergy is definitely real.

Get the labmax it's cheap. It may not tell you the potency per say, although you can kinda guage it. But it will tell you if it's really var

lol OMG you need to ask after looking at those pills ? bottles real pills are fake as hell

Bahaha I went back and looked at the pills. They def look interesting but you never know. Pills from the pharm are usually a lil more photogenic...lookin like some hand tossed tablets

Bahaha I went back and looked at the pills. They def look interesting but you never know. Pills from the pharm are usually a lil more photogenic...lookin like some hand tossed tablets

those are hand pressed. definitely inconsistent pressure , all that crazy edging, a pharma product would be smooth and exactly alike..plus they're blue. Pfizer makes them white

Back