Need Help With First Cycle Please

BostonStrong

Hi Guys I am running my first legit cycle.

I started this week and realized I didn't have a good plan.

As it stands I did 500mg of test cyp Last Friday, and another 500mg Monday.

I think 1000mg/ week is too much so I am planning to just run 500mg per week (is that enough?)

The othe rthis is I have 2000mg of prop with me too, how can i use this (maybe front load so as not to have to wait for the cyp to kick in?)

Whats the best way to do this?

All in all I hav 6500mg of cyp and 2000mg of prop to get in this cycle and I plan on sticking friday: Could someone lay out the best way to do this?

Hi Guys I am running my first legit cycle.

I started this week and realized I didn't have a good plan.

As it stands I did 500mg of test cyp Last Friday, and another 500mg Monday.

I think 1000mg/ week is too much so I am planning to just run 500mg per week (is that enough?)

The othe rthis is I have 2000mg of prop with me too, how can i use this (maybe front load so as not to have to wait for the cyp to kick in?)

Whats the best way to do this?

All in all I hav 6500mg of cyp and 2000mg of prop to get in this cycle and I plan on sticking friday: Could someone lay out the best way to do this?

keep your prop for next cycle just go with your test c over the next 12 weeks if its your first cycle and keep the doses at 250mgs per shot, twice a week.

no need to be taking as much as you are, sides like gyno springs to mind!!

now while you are in your first week you should try and get your hands on some aromasin or adex and start them from week 2 or 3.

also some hcg and clomid for the end of your cycle, do the dr scallys blast to bring your balls back to life, because your going to shut your little fellas down pal.

good luck.

srop to 500mg a week.. run 12 weeks.. save the prop for another cycle.

what about PCT.. you have any AI's incase you start getting gyno???

you can get this stuff off our sponsor ar-r.com (the red and white bottles on top of your screen)

Thanks Guys cyp for 12 @ 500 it is

@machine I have liquid letro on hand. Any recomendation on dosage?

I have prami and t3 on hand as well. come week 3 or 4 could i run the t3 to help out as I am looking to cut / lean gains (again dose suggestions on the t3 and prami?)

keep your prop for next cycle just go with your test c over the next 12 weeks if its your first cycle and keep the doses at 250mgs per shot, twice a week.

no need to be taking as much as you are, sides like gyno springs to mind!!

now while you are in your first week you should try and get your hands on some aromasin or adex and start them from week 2 or 3.

also some hcg and clomid for the end of your cycle, do the dr scallys blast to bring your balls back to life, because your going to shut your little fellas down pal.

good luck.

^^ this.....100mg/week= to much,waste of money.......500mg is plenty

Back