Need help with my Anavar Cycle

Brodzilla7

Hey guys, I am new to all of this and really need a hand. I have decided to do a cycle of Anavar and have had many different recommendations but am looking for a little insight from all of you if possible.

Here are some of my stats and what I am tryin to achieve

I am 6'3, 245, 29 years old and I am looking to lose the belly fat. I am not really worried about strength and since I am new to all of this I want to ease into it as much as possible. I am on a very healthy eating plan right now, I am hitting the gym 4 days a week and I am on a 30 day no booze thing that is 17 days in and going well.

I want to get down to about 210, get some more muscle definition and get rid of the excess fat in my belly and neck.

I used to be in great shape and a strong athlete. I have turned into a lazy ass.

My questions to you would be

How long should the cycle be?
How many mg per day should I be taking?
Should I be taking anything on top of the Anavar?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
This should be on the Anabolic Steroid Forum btw, but first do you have any cycle experience, and what will your diet look like, how much Anavar (var) are you looking at taking for how long, what does your pct look like?

Exactly, once diet and training are in set, then I would say you should use var. You could also use a few peptides from purchase peptides!!! Just ordered some stuff from you guys can wait to do some research!

Anavar

Are you taking an anavar cycle alone or with test? From what I read on the threads and the sticky by Dawg, oral only cycles are a big no no. Just what I read.

Back