Need help with PCT please

HangingBeast

I am 28, 5'5, 14-16% BF. I have been training for about 14 years. Heavy lifting for about 10. I eat very clean, and work out 4-5x a week. I know that my diet, sleep/recovery, and workout split are all on point. I have run 5 PH cycles in the past and this is my first AAS cycle. I have done my research, and I know that what I am running is not the ideal 1st aas cycle. I have experienced the PIP and its not an issue. Anyways, heres what I am currently running.

1 ml Super Test 450 a week
3 ml tren e 100 a week
3 ml Masteron 100 a week

I am currently running the test and tren, I will add in the Mast for the last 7 weeks of the cycle and stop the tren 2 weeks before the test and mast. I am open to some suggestions about this cycle. Please remember that I am 2 weeks deep so telling me to do something else isnt helpful. I really just need some help finding appropriate PCT and possibly AI to have on hand. I have done my research and am familiar with the typical Clomid and Nolva setup and dosages. My question is this, are the products offered on sites like RUI (sponsor banner on this page) sufficient for pct? Im just not familiar with peptides and research chemicals. I see the "liquid clomi" which i am assuming is clomid but cant find nolva....I just need some quick help here, or even just a point in the right direction of another post about the specifics of PCT from RUI or any other peptide/research chem company.

Look into tamoxifen citrate or liquid tamox.

I don't know anything about PCT and don't feel like commenting on that first cycle of yours.

Rui and allot of others are g2g. I use them over ugl brands.
Liquid tamoxifen and clomid
Or liquid tamox and liquid torem

You also should run liquid aromasin 25 mg ed.
Pct should be dosed
Nova 40/40/20/20/20
Clomid 75/50/50/50

Not sure about torem doses you would have to read on it, it is as good as clomid but less sides

I would run the masteron at 500 mg a week and the tren is gonna have to come from someone else. Have not ran tren.

Last edited:
Should I run aromasin even if i dont show any gyno signs? I will run the nolva and clomid, maybe torem indstead...and I will look into aromasin.

Yes aromasin well keep your estrogen in check and that will help you in so many ways, get blood work a couple weeks in and it will let u know if the dose is good for you. Some people only have to use 12.5 mg ed. And you need some cabaser or prami on hand in case you're progesterone gets high,you don't want to lactate.

Get some blood work.

You need an AI. Aromasin or Arimidex.

In the future, never start a cycle until you have everything you need in hand? That is just cycling 101. I would expect this from a kid, but not a 28 year old man with access to the internet.

Get some hCG too and run it on your cycle.

Have you considered Dopamine Agonists?

BTW: that is a really bad first cycle you have designed.

Read the Ology FAQs sticky It is in the Anabolic Forum.

[QUOTEo=Megatron28;3654677]Get some blood work.

You need an AI. Aromasin or Arimidex.

In the future, never start a cycle until you have everything you need in hand? That is just cycling 101. I would expect this from a kid, but not a 28 year old man with access to the internet.

Get some hCG too and run it on your cycle.

Have you considered Dopamine Agonists?

BTW: that is a really bad first cycle you have designed.

Read the Ology FAQs sticky It is in the Anabolic Forum.[/QUOTE]
Hey megaton do you know the doses for torem?
And I thought I saw a hcg dose bit I reread it and he didn't have it.

I absolutely will not ever start another cycle without everything. I do have some available to me locally if I absolutely need it, but I am ordering it all myself today anyways. I am not a little curious about hCG, I have read mixed reports of suggested use. I understand what it does and why it would help, but I have read several articles about not using hCG unless it is absolutely necessary because it does not actually destroy the estrogen it only blocks receptors and in turn leaves the surplus estro roaming possibly detracting from efficacy of the AAS. I know I have only been on for 2 weeks, but I feel absolutely no signs of gyno, I have no acne, I feel great, BP is in check. I have put on 7 Lbs., slight strength increase, great gym pumps, sex drive is same if not elevated slightly. The only annoying thing that I have noticed is that I sweat in my sleep, quite a bit, but I knew that was a side of tren. I know that I am only scratching the surface, and have yet to really see results, but so far so good.

Megatron, I have read up about dopamine agonists. If i run an AI should I still run a dopamine agonist, or vice versa? I understand what both do, and realize that they do different things, just want to make sure that I understand. I have enough tren for 5-6 more weeks, and enough Mast for 7 weeks. Should I continue with my original plan and use up the tren and start the Mast at 300 ml/wk 7 weeks from the end of cycle? I am running 1 ml super test which is

32 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate

I have plenty of this test and could potentially increase the dosage and discontinue my previous cycle plan. One of the things I was hoping to utilize the Mast for was its AI properties for the end of the cycle. I am going to look up some things and get together an order. I will post here what I am thinking and get your opinions.

seriously guys, thank you for the help and for not jumping down my throat....I know I made a mistake with this 1st cycle. Im balls deep in the mistake and really just trying to get the most out of this experience. So I know its annoying for you guys to dumb it down and tell me what I should already know, but I cant thank you enough for dealing with me and helping me out.

I absolutely will not ever start another cycle without everything. I do have some available to me locally if I absolutely need it, but I am ordering it all myself today anyways. I am not a little curious about hCG, I have read mixed reports of suggested use. I understand what it does and why it would help, but I have read several articles about not using hCG unless it is absolutely necessary because it does not actually destroy the estrogen it only blocks receptors and in turn leaves the surplus estro roaming possibly detracting from efficacy of the AAS. I know I have only been on for 2 weeks, but I feel absolutely no signs of gyno, I have no acne, I feel great, BP is in check. I have put on 7 Lbs., slight strength increase, great gym pumps, sex drive is same if not elevated slightly. The only annoying thing that I have noticed is that I sweat in my sleep, quite a bit, but I knew that was a side of tren. I know that I am only scratching the surface, and have yet to really see results, but so far so good.

Megatron, I have read up about dopamine agonists. If i run an AI should I still run a dopamine agonist, or vice versa? I understand what both do, and realize that they do different things, just want to make sure that I understand. I have enough tren for 5-6 more weeks, and enough Mast for 7 weeks. Should I continue with my original plan and use up the tren and start the Mast at 300 ml/wk 7 weeks from the end of cycle? I am running 1 ml super test which is

32 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate

I have plenty of this test and could potentially increase the dosage and discontinue my previous cycle plan. One of the things I was hoping to utilize the Mast for was its AI properties for the end of the cycle. I am going to look up some things and get together an order. I will post here what I am thinking and get your opinions.

You are confusing hCG with SERMs. hCG mimics Luteinizing Hormone (LH).

Aromatase Inhibitors are something else you need to research better.

I personally run a DA when using a 19-nor. But many keep it on hand and only use it if needed. But you must be able to manage estradiol well to do the latter. Given your questions, I suspect you don't know how to manage estradiol well so I would recommend using the DA .

Remember that since your blend has the decanoate ester in it that you will need to wait about 4 weeks for it to clear before you start PCT. It would have been a lot smarter to run a single ester rather than a blend. And are you pinning EOD since it has the short esters in it too?

I really don't like your cycle. Way to advanced and complicated for you.

seriously guys, thank you for the help and for not jumping down my throat....I know I made a mistake with this 1st cycle. Im balls deep in the mistake and really just trying to get the most out of this experience. So I know its annoying for you guys to dumb it down and tell me what I should already know, but I cant thank you enough for dealing with me and helping me out.

I would rec getting Tamox and Clomid from RUI and rec a combo for PCT. and get on an AI ASAP IMO. letro or dex or masin.
good luck..

and yes not good first.

So I found a deal on PW. I have looked up reviews from them and its mixed....anybody have any experience with them? Here is the link to a combo pack I found

That pack has aromasin, nolva and clomid. I also found hCG on *********, I have read better reviews about them but still have never used them myself. Here is the link to the hCG.

How do these look? Anybody have any experience with either of these companies?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back