Need Help

supasickwitit

Will this be safe to take in conjuction?

anfepramona + cytomel + Clenbuterol

I was going to do the 5 week T3 cycle

2 days on/off Clen

Opposite 2 days on/off Anfepramona

but I dont know if this will be safe to take all 3 so I thought this might be better...

I was thinking Cytomel + Anferpramona, then after 5 weeks go on clen 2 days on/off for 1 month

any advise is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Bumpy's

what kind of forum is this.. 20 something views but no advice. If anyone has experience with this combination please let me know!!

what kind of forum is this.. 20 something views but no advice. If anyone has experience with this combination please let me know!!

Look at it this way bro, just cos you got 20 veiws doesnt mean your gonna get 20 replies you'd be better off posting this in the steroid or supplement forum this is usually there neck of the woods.

Dont forget to post your stats, be patient and polite or else you probs aint gonna get any answers let alone the ones your looking for.

Look at it this way bro, just cos you got 20 veiws doesnt mean your gonna get 20 replies you'd be better off posting this in the steroid or supplement forum this is usually there neck of the woods.

Dont forget to post your stats, be patient and polite or else you probs aint gonna get any answers let alone the ones your looking for.

Thanks alot bro, I wasnt expecting 20 replies but I also wasnt expecting sarcasm. I mean none of these supplements are steroids they are more related to cutting or diet right? I dont know, but if I was posting in the wrong thread then be up front with me and let me know like you. But hey good looking out I will post this to them and see what they come back with.

Thanks alot bro, I wasnt expecting 20 replies but I also wasnt expecting sarcasm. I mean none of these supplements are steroids they are more related to cutting or diet right? I dont know, but if I was posting in the wrong thread then be up front with me and let me know like you. But hey good looking out I will post this to them and see what they come back with.

I didnt realise I was being sarcastic, that was not my intensions just thought you'd get more sense from them forums due to guys who pack on load of size with gear also like to cut BF with the aid of the supplements your speaking of.

Will this be safe to take in conjuction?

anfepramona + cytomel + Clenbuterol

I was going to do the 5 week T3 cycle

2 days on/off Clen

Opposite 2 days on/off Anfepramona

but I dont know if this will be safe to take all 3 so I thought this might be better...

I was thinking Cytomel + Anferpramona, then after 5 weeks go on clen 2 days on/off for 1 month

any advise is greatly appreciated!

If I were you I would cycle clen 2 weeks on 2weeks off as clen takes more than two days to clear you beta receptors. You will essentially never give your body a break and it will quickly grow tolerance to your clenbuterol.

Back