Need help!!

eg519

Hey guys, I have a couple of questions that I'd really appreciate some help with.

I hate to keep complaining but I've got a legit problem now. In my last thread I stated that I got excruciating pain after my first delt shot that basically crippled me for about 5 days. Next was my first quad shot and sure enough I haven't been able to move in 2 days so far and it's not getting better. Everywhere I've shot so far has only crippled me. I haven't been able to work out in a week and the trade-off seems ridiculous right now. My question is what can I expect further as far as the same kind of pain continuing?

I need to pin tomorrow, but I'm reluctant to shoot in the glute/delt/quad that I haven't hit yet because I know what's going to happen. I was hoping I could shoot in the delt that I shot a week ago, although it's still a bit sore and stiff. Is it still ok to shoot here, and would I expect the same result?

The fact of the matter is starting a cycle has only not allowed me to work out at all. All the muscles tighten until they are hard as a rock and I have only 10% of my range of motion and a ton of pain. I'm really pissed off right now and I'd appreciate any input.

FYI I'm shooting a Test 400 (Test E/Test Decanoate) at no more than 0.8mL.

is this your first pin ever?? from experience first shot in each injection site will be pain full for a couple days to a week maybe more then it seems your body gets used to it and pain is very minimal.. are you using the right size needle for each muscle??

Would it be a bad idea to inject the same spot twice within a week, splitting the dosages instead of just one?

IMO i wouldnt, if i was you i would pin the thigh next because you can use both hands which mean less movement.

Back