Need Help

Can anyone tell me how to cycle clenbuterol correctly...i have heard so many things...i have heard 5-7 tabs a day=2 weeks on 2 off...and i have heard 8-10 tabs a day=3weeks on 3 off....i hope someone can shine some light on this...

ok say you have 40mcg tabs... you want to cycle this for 3 weeks on 3 weeks off because your body will get used to it and it's effectiveness will decrease in you... so start off with taking 40mcg in the morning and then 40mcg in the afternoon... if that isn't string enough kick it up a little bit... 80 mcg morning 40 mcg afternoon... and if that isn't good enough then do 80mcg morning and 80mcg afternoon... that's what works for me... doing 80 and 80 is perfect for me... keeps me shaking all day

You can do 2 weeks or 3 weeks, but longer would be redundant because your receptors need to refresh. I would personally start with 40mcg the first day and increase until you reach your tolerance. With each cycle, the negative effects decrease and the positive increase.

Back