Need info on finding protein amounts...

MP5

The Cooler
I was just wondering how I can determine how much protein I am getting daily? i was hoping for a website or book on the matter. I don't think I eat enough protein but not sure how to even go about getting enough protein even with shakes. I have no desire to eat like 7 cans of tuna a day! I was hoping to find out how much protein is found in certain foods like steak, chicken, and hamburgers.

How do you guys manage to take in 1 -2 grams per pound?

Or you can go to www.fitday.com and enter in all the food you ate. It will calculate calories, carbs, protein, fat and you can make adjustments from that.

tuna cans do get old fast. i would recommend a good protein powder. you can really get your protein requirments in easily this way. i use cfm whey isolates from www.proteinfactory.com no carbs or fats in this formula and 27 grams of protein for 1/3 cup which is pretty damn good. very clean protein powder. it's like 8 bucks a pound which is a good price. they have cheaper formulas also one around 4 bucks a pound. i have used it not bad but it does have some extra carbs and a little fat in it.

Back