Need major help

ACL

You guys are gonna laugh very hard. I have never used hcg before. I crashed after my last cycle because i didnt so i believe. I am definately a newbie. My workout partner who has used steroids for years never has used hcg and has been fine. But my question is how do i convert the powder into a liquid injectible form. I am trying to convert my two vials of 5000 iu's to ten 1000 iu being a 1cc shot. I understand the process to a point from my readings. Is there a kit i can buy to make this easier on myself. Do i have to store the slin pins in the fridge? Can anyone explain to me in the most basic form on how to convert it in the safest manner.

Most sources will ship you the steril water with the HCG amp. So, you have 2 amps. Load a slin pin to 1cc with steril water and inject that into the opened HCG amp SLOWELY, otherwise itl foam and pretty much be useless. 5000IU/1cc= 500IU/0.1cc or "10" on a U-100 slin pin.

some kits dont come with wfi. if not get some from somehwere or make your own. 5000iu amps i add water and make up enough to last a while and put it 10ml vials and keep refrigerated. it keeps 60 days. add 1ml of wfi to the amp to reconstitute and then put in sterile vail, add wfi to vial to get desired concentration. i like 1000iu/.5ml. the freeze dried powder takes up little to no volume.

Back