Need opinion on cycle

Bimmer

First off let let me start by saying that I'm no veteran to cycles. Iv got about 6 under my belt of which 4 were 6-8 months. Now this is my current situation, iv recently ran into some legal issues and spent four grand on lawyers so money is very tight right now. I don't have cash to spend on a decent cycle. All I have left is enough sus to run 100mg for 6 weeks and enough dbol to run 25 mg Ed for 8 weeks. I'm also considering taking the dbol on training days. But I feel the test is way to low so I want to scrap a little cash together to at least run 500 for 10 weeks but the problem is summer is here and I don't want to wait. My stats before I "went away" we're 6'1 at 272. Now I crashed really bad since no pct so I'm down to around 230 and look like shit. And ideas and opinions greatly appreciated. Maybe really low dose of test or just save to test and run dbol only cycle which I hate the idea of?... But again I'm open to all ideas and suggestions.

Dont start anything until u are 100 percent ready, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT too. Test C 400 a week. pin x 2, get liquids to save money on Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PCT, scrap the D until u have cash

Dont start anything until u are 100 percent ready, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct) too. Test C 400 a week. pin x 2, get liquids to save money on Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct), scrap the D until u have cash

This is good advice 100mg of sust for 6wks is worthless. I would run 400mg minimum for 12wks. And with that dbol 50mg a day for the first 4wks of the cycle would be better. If you can't afford to do this and have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct) ready from the start then I wouldn't do it at all.

I have the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct) on hand. Basically I was thinking of running a dbol only cycle with a low dose of test added. But your right, especially with my cycle history I should know better.im just going to cut back on other things and run a normal cycle. I'm just very impatient

Back