Need solid advice for first time user learning to stack

dustinbrown3535

So I am somewhat a first time steroid user. I am 26 years old and have been lifting religiously for 4 years now and wanted to take my training to the next level. I seen a buddy of mine who knows someone that deals in gear, so I got my first cycle.

So I am running 12 weeks. I am almost at week 6 and have been running 600MG of Testcyp 250 and 300MG of Decca 300 each week. I am bulking up nicely but want to cut down now and want to introduce some Masteron 150 into my cycle but am not really sure how to do so. My buddy I bought the gear from has no clue what he's talking about but pretends that he does and I don't really trust his opinion, and his supplier doesn't want to meet me, so I am in-between a rock and a hard place in regards to finding good advice as I live in a small town and steroids are totally taboo.

So my question is this, should I continue to run the Test & Decca & just stack the Masteron in as well. Or should I slowly start to wing off the Decca as I introduce the Masteron into my body? Also, how much of the Masteron should I be taking? I thought 300MG per week, but I really have no clue.

Any suggestions from someone who actually know their stuff would be greatly appreciated!

So I am somewhat a first time steroid user. I am 26 years old and have been lifting religiously for 4 years now and wanted to take my training to the next level. I seen a buddy of mine who knows someone that deals in gear, so I got my first cycle.

So I am running 12 weeks. I am almost at week 6 and have been running 600MG of Testcyp 250 and 300MG of Decca 300 each week. I am bulking up nicely but want to cut down now and want to introduce some Masteron 150 into my cycle but am not really sure how to do so. My buddy I bought the gear from has no clue what he's talking about but pretends that he does and I don't really trust his opinion, and his supplier doesn't want to meet me, so I am in-between a rock and a hard place in regards to finding good advice as I live in a small town and steroids are totally taboo.

So my question is this, should I continue to run the Test & Decca & just stack the Masteron in as well. Or should I slowly start to wing off the Decca as I introduce the Masteron into my body? Also, how much of the Masteron should I be taking? I thought 300MG per week, but I really have no clue.

Any suggestions from someone who actually know their stuff would be greatly appreciated!

you should have just done Test for your first cycle... stop addingt hings is my opinion and read all the threads that stay stuck at top in the aas section.
good luck

Hey Dustin,
From what I understood is that you are half way through your cycle, and after you have put on some mass, now you want to cut (I guess because you dont want to get noticed that you are bigger in size now, by the people around you?!!). If this is the case, then here's my advice.
I would not recommend that you change your cycle goals or merge two goals within one cycle. There was an article that discusses this issue but I couldnt seem to find at the moment. Your body needs time to get used to the mass that you gain, so even during and after pct, you should still eat like you are bulking until your body is used to the extra mass and can maintain it (or most of it). If you switch from bulking to cutting within the cycle, that will be counter productive, and I'm afraid you would be after wasting your time trying to add muscle that you will lose later on in that cycle. Dont forget that a good amount of mass that you have gained from deca contains water weight, so dont look at yourself now after 6 weeks of cycling thinking that your weight and size that you have attained will stay the same. As a matter of fact, you will lose a good bit of it after your cycle ends. So take my advice and keep bulking until your cycle is over. If anyone gets suspicious and you do not want to disclose that you are using AAS, just tell them that you are bulking and eating a very high caloric diet. Try to wear long sleeves and baggy clothes, until you lose the water weight and then you can decide on what you want to do to cut.
By the way, adding masteron to your cycle will not convert you from bulking to cutting. You can bulk or cut with any cycle, even Deca, because what determines if you cut or bulk is the diet that you are on. Eat more than your maintenance calories and you are bulking, eat less than your maintenance calories and you are cutting. So please dont add compounds more than you have already added to what should have been an ALL test cycle.

Last edited:
Thank you, that is really good advice and I appreciate your feed back. The reason I was going to add the Masteron was so I could cut a bit to look good on the beach for the rest of summer. But your right, I will just adjust my diet to lean out a bit.

I feel like I started this cycle way too late and should have bulked in the winter and leaned out for summer, which is now what I will definitely do.

Thanks for your input!

Thank you, that is really good advice and I appreciate your feed back. The reason I was going to add the Masteron was so I could cut a bit to look good on the beach for the rest of summer. But your right, I will just adjust my diet to lean out a bit.

I feel like I started this cycle way too late and should have bulked in the winter and leaned out for summer, which is now what I will definitely do.

Thanks for your input!

You are welcome. I'm glad I could help.
Don't worry about starting late. Think of it as an early start to look in phenominal shape for next Summer. I'm going to start a bulking cycle in the beginning of August and will last for 3 months. I suggest you keep adding on mass as mich as you can. Then when you are done maintain as much of that weight as possible by staying commited to training and eating. Then after you do your off time (which is equal to time on+PCT+time between last injection and pct). Say that is 4 months from the day you are done PCT. So you should be able to start a cutting cycle by the beginning of February. When June comes, Boom you are ready for the Summer. It takes well planning and time as well. So dont rush yourself and end up with mediocre results because you wanna look good (or better) for a month or sonof what has left of this Summer.
Good luck bro. If you have any question don't hesitate to ask.

I haven't seen anyone who was really glad with his first test only cycle, so I dont see adding stuff a realy bad thing.
Try to keep deca, because it is aromatasing around 4-5 times less than test so right now deca is not the biggest problem.

I haven't seen anyone who was really glad with his first test only cycle, so I dont see adding stuff a realy bad thing.
Try to keep deca, because it is aromatasing around 4-5 times less than test so right now deca is not the biggest problem.

No one was talking about Deca, he had already started it so he might as well keep going. The man was looking to add mast to his cycle, and that wont be necessary. Also, if you havent seen anyone who was really glad with his first cycle then you are hanging out/reading or listening to the wrong people. As a matter of fact, the first cycle for anyone is usually the best cycle with most gains attained (if the user had his nutrition, training and all the other factors spot on). I did a 12 week all test cycle with a d-bol kicker 4 years ago. I didnt get anything off the d-bol for whatever reason, but test at 600 mg was more than enough. I put on 25 lbs in total after PCT which if you ask anyone who has been around AAS will tell you it is impressive. And I might have added 1% of body fat, if that. So please dont go around telling first timers that an all test cycle is not a recommended thing. If you add so many compounds from the first cycle what is left for years to come of cycling? Whats the point!!

You don't read enough. If you aren't loving life on you very first test-only cycle you are doing something wrong. Test is awesome! Your first cycle is like losing your virginity. You will always remember it. It may not go perfect but what an experience.

You don't read enough. If you aren't loving life on you very first test-only cycle you are doing something wrong. Test is awesome! Your first cycle is like losing your virginity. You will always remember it. It may not go perfect but what an experience.
Hence, I just don't like test. Bloat, fear of gyno and not shredded look don't look tempting to me. I remember when i lost my virginity, but that wasn't something incredible like exploding fireworks with lightsaber at the edge of the galaxy.

Hence, I just don't like test. Bloat, fear of gyno and not shredded look don't look tempting to me. I remember when i lost my virginity, but that wasn't something incredible like exploding fireworks with lightsaber at the edge of the galaxy.

Bloat and being shredded are determine by your diet more than anything

Gyno is mitigated by managing estradiol. Other AAS compounds can lead to gyno as well.

Most people that start test cycle prolly have no clue about using an AI to control estriadol, unless they've done a fair amount of reading ahead of time. That's where the gyno and puffiness come from.

Diet plays its role, however you cannot achieve "tren look" with simple test. AI may also have negative effects on blood lipids.

Diet plays its role, however you cannot achieve "tren look" with simple test. AI may also have negative effects on blood lipids.

Are you kidding me. Or are you just trying to prove an invalid point, instead of listenning and admitting to facts. "AI may also have negative effects on blood lipids" says it someone who takes AAS. Arent you aware of the sides that you may get from gear, and tren in particular?!! Dont we all take risks to a certain extent by cycling AAS. AI is a way of elemenating so many risks and issues that steroids cause, or minimize those risks. But instead of seeing that, you chose to see the possible sides of AI just to defend your point. And no, nothing will give you the tren look. Hence The name"tren look"!! But do you think someone who is just starting his first cycle will have the goal of achieving a tren look!!!! If first cycle is test deca mast tren. What is left for the 5th cycle or 10th or....
You can have your own philosophy in life but know when and where to share it. Sharing your thoughts about what a newbie should take on a newbie's thread, isnt the best idea, especially that you are not giving your opinion, but asserting what might seem to others as facts and common knowledge!

Ahhh, butt naked on my buddy's bathroom floor in a drunken stupor. Put it in the wrong hole, well tried to - only to pass out right after busting a nut. Good times!

Oh, and testosterone by itself is still fantastic. I do like to throw other stuff in, but there's nothing wrong with just test either.

Back