Need some advice from a experienced person

KnightTemplar

I was prescribed testosterone enthanate for low T and I have lost Weight and gained performance in the gym thats why i want to start I have been on test for 8 months could I start a cycle I was told I could use anavar or another mild anabolic. Any advice and how to get started

I was prescribed testosterone enthanate for low T and I have lost Weight and gained performance in the gym thats why i want to start I have been on test for 8 months could I start a cycle I was told I could use anavar or another mild anabolic. Any advice and how to get started

if your on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) for life anyway you could run a cycle . be aware your dr may prescribe bloodwork to keep up with your test levels and a cycle could mess you up there. im assuming that your doing about 100 mg of test a week , if so up it to 400-500 mg a week or you could do the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose of test and add 400 mg of deca or 600 mg of eq a wek for 12 weeks.

Thanks that helped alot should I still do a post cycle therapy (pct) and continue my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) after?

Thanks that helped alot should I still do a pct and continue my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) after?

if your on true testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) then its for life , no pct needed . just start testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) back as soon as the cycle ends.

Back