Need some Advice from the veterans please

Waynoes

Hey guys!
Firstly id like to say thank you to all of you, been lurking these forums for answers for a long time, and learnt a lot from what I've read.

I'm planning my next cycle in 3 months and am in the dark a bit regarding the correct PCT for it.
the cycle I've planned is as follows:

1-5 Dianabol 40mg e/d
1-16 test enanthate 500mg e/w
1-14 Decca 400mg e/w
1-16 Tren ace 300mg e/w
1-18 HCG 500UI x2 e/w
1-12 IGF-1

Arimdex on hand

PCT
Clomid ????
aromasin ????

As for the PCT, I've read a lot that teen and decca shut you down pretty hard, was wondering what you guys recommend for a PCT for a cycle like this.
If you had any input on what should be taken and at what dosage id appreciate it a lot.
I've read a lot of conflicting things about using Nolva on PCT, from a decca cycle...

Personal info:
im 5'7 192lbs
not prone to Gyno and i don't get fat easily at all.
Just finishing a Test E, decca dianabol cycle. Waiting 2 weeks then starting a PCT of clomid.
i eat like clockwork, 6-8 meals per day of rice, a lean protein and vegetable side.

Again, i really appreciate any help with this that i can get!
thanks, Wayne

how old are you? whats your cycle history? this cycle looks very advanced.

Way over the top, but all depending on history and goal for this cycle ?

AI on hand...? do you know ALL the unwanted sides of high E2 ? Many more then just Gyno and you should understand them. :dunno:

AN AI on hand is like falling off a roof and expecting to tie your safety line off while in mid air :Pat:

Last edited:
Way over the top, but all depending on history and goal for this cycle ?

AI on hand...? do you know ALL the unwanted sides of high E2 ? Many more then just Gyno and you should understand them. :dunno:

AN AI on hand is like falling off a roof and expecting to tie your safety line off while in mid air :Pat:

The more i read and research, the more I realize you need todo this as living or have a degree.
It feels like a bottomless hole, the more i learn, the less i know... :(

I was going to say why not drop the tren, and do a test, deca, dbol cycle - then I got to the end of your post and saw that is what your are coming off of now.

Did you get good results on your present test deca dbol run? Same doses as what your are proposing for the next one?

Ok it's not that confusing. You need to first read ALL the sticky threads found back where you came in to start your thread...They are labeled.

Now after that read the Profiles of the compounds you want to do. Get acquainted with that info. Now then after you have done that reading come back and ask Q's of what you do not understand. We will in the blanks if we can.

I want to tell you that there are n=many side effects to high and low Estradiol (e2). So Gyno is only one. YOu say you are NOT prone to Gyno, but that's not all of why you keep you E2 in check. Read up and also you can use Google to answer some Q's you have.

Please get back to us....OMM

I never run tren and deca together but some guys do. I'd keep some caber on hand. Also I'd run an ai from beginning to end. Pct for this cycle is basic and you can read up on the stickys

Another young blood I assume when they will not reveal their age... Funny they know so much about AAS but do not know how old they are. WIth me so old I still am cognizant of my age.

Sorry if I missed it :(

Oh well he said it, the more he learns the less he knows..

Back