Need Some Advice

dbrooks89

Stan tabs - 50mg a day split
Tren Enth - 200mg every 4 days
Proviron - 50mg a day split
HCG - 500iu a week

Looking to run these for 8 to 10 weeks depending on feed back

I am looking to for quality muscle gains with minimal water retention. My caserns are loss of libido. Will proviron be sufficient to counter act me from getting limp dick? I could add some test in. I know that would be a great cycle, but dont really wont to pin more than every 3 days. So that leaves me with test enth and cyp. I could do 125mg of test cyp every 4 days. How would that affect water retention? Also when would be the best time to start taking proviron and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Might get some dostinex just in case the winni does not keep the prolactin down.

Questions:
Will proviron be sufficient to counter act me from getting limp dick?
How would 125mg of test cyp every 4 days affect water retention?

My stats:
5'9"
13% bf

First cycle
Sust 250 - 1 amp every 3 days for 6 weeks
with pct

Seconded cycle -
sust 250 - 1 amp every 3 days for 10 weeks
with pct

Last edited:
Don't run that cycle without test. Bloat comes from diet not test.

Winny sucks and is a complete waste unless using right before a comp.

Proviron is not going to prevent limo dick. You need test. Just run test and tren. That will be all you could ever need. You can add the proviron but you still need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as proviron is not one and although it can reduce estro indirectly by freeing up test so less is converted to estro but it's not enough.

If you are worried about water weight the pay attention to your diet and water intake. You could also run a low dose Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if you want

don't run that cycle without test. Bloat comes from diet not test.

Winny sucks and is a complete waste unless using right before a comp.

Proviron is not going to prevent limo dick. You need test. Just run test and tren. That will be all you could ever need. You can add the proviron but you still need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) as proviron is not one and although it can reduce estro indirectly by freeing up test so less is converted to estro but it's not enough.

If you are worried about water weight the pay attention to your diet and water intake. You could also run a low dose Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if you want

^^^this!!

Back