Need some CC info

250 Test Cypionate likely means that each ml of gear that you have contains 250mgs of testosterone. The ML measures the liquid volume, the MG measures how much gear is in the liquid. 1 ML = 1cc. So if your goal is to use 250mg of test a week, you inject 1 cc a week. If your goal it to use 500mg of test a week, you inject 2 cc's a week.

So now that I told you this, do me a favor. Spend some time here reading. Because the answer I posted above has probably been posted here numerous times and explained better than I explained it above.

People are a little short with you because you haven't spent the time doing your own research. This bothers them because for your own health and safety you should understand what you are doing before sticking needles into yourself and injecting your self with chemicals.

Slayer said:
250 Test Cypionate likely means that each ml of gear that you have contains 250mgs of testosterone. The ML measures the liquid volume, the MG measures how much gear is in the liquid. 1 ML = 1cc. So if your goal is to use 250mg of test a week, you inject 1 cc a week. If your goal it to use 500mg of test a week, you inject 2 cc's a week.

So now that I told you this, do me a favor. Spend some time here reading. Because the answer I posted above has probably been posted here numerous times and explained better than I explained it above.

People are a little short with you because you haven't spent the time doing your own research. This bothers them because for your own health and safety you should understand what you are doing before sticking needles into yourself and injecting your self with chemicals.

well said.... :)

Back