need some guidance please on high hemacrit and hi estradial

Greek Tank ?

Sorry man, I'm on another board as well and just the way you write and form your sentences sounds exactly like this dude Greektank on another forum. Plus I remembered you were Greek so the similarities were just so coincidental hahaha. Tried making a joke that I guess only I got lol.

so I have cut my dose considerably over past few weeks... actually skipped some shots which I have not done in 10 years...
donated blood and
did 60mgs (enanthate) sunday and 50 mgs yesterday planning to do 50mgs 2x per week with hopes of dropping E level

concerns today bp 146/88 1 hour after heavy back day..
because my bp was up I saw heart dr and did heart scan came back clear..
if the high E was to blame for high bp how long til E will drop from me lowering T dose thanks

I have not heard you mention anything about an AI, just because you lowered your T dose doesn't mean your E2 will become low again.

really? that was my fear...my trt doctor told me E would drop from reducing T as well as Mods. here ... I tried all ai's brand name and liquid ...the liquid even 1 medicine dropper drop ends ups wacking my joints...from 1 dose..takes 10 days to come back to normal

now what

Last edited:
Sorry for your situation, I don't have any other suggestions, you need to deal with a doctor on this matter.

Best of luck to you!

I would expect it to come down within a few weeks. Are you using things like DIM or zinc to help it clear out out of your body faster? And drink a lot of water too which should help as well.

been drinking 1 gallon of water a day..I have Dim though , I had thought you guys had suggested do 1 thing at a time so I chose to lower the Testosterone ... start dim now also?

Does anybody know where you can get the supplies to do self-theraputic phlebotomy...sounds like it'd be roughly 1000 times easier.

Blood Collection Set

I would want to make very sure I know what Im doing though... Austinite had posted some info on the possibility of blacking out (syncope), etc.
Also, based on the variability of skill in practicing phlebotomists that I've witnessed, learning to do this properly may not be entirely trivial.

Last edited:
Back