Need your help on this guys, help me

beefeater

Ok here's the deal. 7 years ago I meet my wife. We dated for 3 years, been married 4. During the first year it was very rocky. She was cheating on me, I was cheating on her, yada yada. One of the girls I cheated on her with happened to be ONE of her best friends. The grew up together. So they have basically known one another for 10+ years. When the girl and I done it she was under the impression that my wife and I (then girlfriend) was broken up. Which at the time we were. Me and this chick fucked on a Friday night. Saturday she calls me up wanting to something that night. Well later on in the day my wife and I had made back up. At the time I was under some major pressure. Scared to death she would tell. I told her flat out I couldn't see her or begin to start anything with her and that last night was just a fuck and please don't tell. She agreed. That was the end of that.

Now, this is where it gets confusing. I told my wife later on that I had fucked her friend. Then she came clean with me on all the guys she had fucked. We lived happily ever after. Well until about a year ago from now. She wound up messing around with this guy at work. It never became anything serious, I happened to accidentally catch it in time. But for her doing that she decided she would pay me back.

We got to talking and both figured that her friend from the past would be perfect. So my wife ask this girl if she would be interested in having a threesome with us because she (my wife) had fucked up. Now these two haven't talked in about a year or so. We just happened to find her not to long ago. We didn't break the news to her right away, we got caught up on things and then broke it to her. Well the friend (girl I fucked) has a husband of 2 years and has a completely different life. When we ask her, she tells us that she would have done it no problem a year ago if we would have ask her then, but now she is settled down and isn't into that anymore. But she did say she would at least think about it.

Well three weeks go by and she finally tells my wife she thinks she wants to do it.

Now when my wife found out that she did that with me in the beginning she fussed at her pretty bad. This girl wasn't going to tell on me at all. I was the one that ended up telling. So this girl is now funny around me, see what I am saying. Not only that she is especially funny around me because she is scared of my wife. So put it this way, she is very shy around us now. Especially me.

But today she comes over. My wife is sick and I gave her some nyquil before this girl got there. She only came over to hang out for a few minutes. Anyway, my wife and her talk for a minute or two. Then my wife lays down on the couch. Not passed out yet, but just lays there. So me and the girl get to talking quite a bit. Then she asks me to take her outside and show her some cars I have for sale and see what kind of deal I can work out with her, (I sell cars on the side and usually have about 8 or so). But she is seriously looking for a car. So I go outside and show her some cars. We come back in. Now my wife is asleep. Then this girl asks me about some of our old furniture and if I would take her out back to the storage shed to show it to her. Now the whole time she has her 3 yr old daughter with her. So I take her out back and show her the stuff.

Now on the way back into the house she starts telling me how she can't wait to get rid of her Man and get him moved out. She says she can't stand him anymore. She starts saying this out of nowhere. I said nothing.

Then we go into the house and I take her back to my bedroom. Remember now, my wife is asleep on the living room couch. I take her back there to show her some bedroom furniture that I want to get. That is where I had the bedroom outfit pics at. So she goes back there with me and looks. Nothing happens, we don't touch each other or anything.

Well then she says its about time for her to go. Well my wife is asleep and my 3 yr old is running around, so is hers. I ask her if she would ride with me to the store and just sit in the car with my child while I run inside and get something. She said as long as ******* (my wifes name) says its ok. So I woke my wife up and ask her. IN a deep sleep voice she said yeah. So we ride to the store together. We don't really talk about anything but just dumb shit about her childhood and shit.

We get back home and she puts her child into her car and begins to leave. Then she asks me if my wife will be up later on tonight because she might call her. I told her no, but I would be up for awhile with nothing to do and if she wants someone to talk to to just call me. She said she might do that. But she never called.

What do you guys think? Do you think this girl might like me, but just be scared because of my wife and the fact that my wife knows what happened to us in the beggining?

Why would she keep telling me she wants to leave her husband?

And yes, she did agree to the threesome, but of course that has to be with my wife present.

I am trying to figure out if this chick wants to fuck by ourselves.

What do you guys think?

Oh yeah, and everytime she calls, which is alot, she talks to me on the phone for a long time. It's never about anything intimate, but she does like to talk. Like for instance she will call for my wife and if she is busy, she will just talk to me. Sometimes she will call and I will answer the phone and she doesn't even ask for my wife, she'll just talk to me forever.

But Like I said, she never suggests sex, or talks about anything dirty, or even shows the least little bit interest in me. So this is why it is so confusing.

She did however tell me today that she is in a major custody battle with her ex over a son and that she has to think twice about everything she does. She feels like he is watching her every minute and that she doesn't trust any scenario because it could be him trying to set her up to gain custody. So she told me she is very careful with everything she does. HMMMM that could go either way huh?

One more thing I would like to add. I did say my wife said it would be ok to have this threesome, but she would not be to happy if she found out me and this chick had something on the side.

I love my wife to death. I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. Not even if she gained so much weight that she wound up at 300lbs. I love her that much. She is gorgeous. Nice thick long, beautiful brunette curly hair. She is a knock out. But things like this are very tempting. I mean as far as I know this girl may not even be interested in me. I am getting some negative and positive signs at the same time. That is why I need your help. You guys may see something I don't and can set me straight.

But this girl looks like Piper Perabo (cheaper by the dozen, coyote ugly) Here's a pic of Piper, they look just a like except this girls hair is about shoulder length or a little below, but you get the idea. They have the same facial and mouth structier.

Of course you dipshit. If she agreed to have sex with YOU and your wife, obviously she wants to have sex with you. Plus you already fucked her then dumped her. Jesus christ son.

Yeah, but what the only thing that is weird is she is not showing me any signs whatsoever that she likes me. I would hate to try and move in on it and she go ape shit and all of a sudden feel like she needs to be loyal to my wife and make up for bad times. See what I am saying? She never seems to be to interested in me.

And I'll be honest here. My wife did ask her in front of me about the threesome but I don't know if my wife is even totally up for that. Matter of fact, I am about 90% sure she isn't up for that, lol. I think she is just trying to tell me what I want to hear.

I just don't want to try and make a move on this chick and it backfire on me. That is why I need your help guys. Give me some slick pointers. I need some In's and some Out's on this one. YOu know some slick shit to do to make it happen and some slick shit to fix it incase the fucking bottom falls out. Girls, if you are reading this your opinions welcome to. Actually girls please give me some insight as well.

Insane_Man said:
Of course you dipshit. If she agreed to have sex with YOU and your wife, obviously she wants to have sex with you. Plus you already fucked her then dumped her. Jesus christ son.

But see I am already having my doubts about my wife wanting to do this threesome. When my wife first ask her I was there and she said let her think about it. Well then 3 weeks later my said that she talked to her and she thinks she wants to do it.

The thing is, this bitch has changed a lot. She fuckin' grew up. She wasn't supposed to do that yet. When I first met her she was like 20 and acted like a fucking idiot. Now she is like 25-26 and acts like she is mid 30's or something lol.

I'm telling you dude, this one is hard to figure out. I need something solid. Something I can go ahead and be slick about just to see what she is all about it.

Another scary thought that is entering the back of mind is what if my wife and her and trying to set me up. That is being paranoid, but you can be to careful these days. I need the perfect "conversation" with her to "feel" her out. Know what I mean. I need some pointers. Sorry but I can't do this one alone.

You guys help me through with this and if I hit it, I promise you pics. Full spreads, ass, tits, you name it. Once I get this girl where she needs to be, she is up for anything. I just need to get her in the right spot and find out the deal. So you guys reward will be plenty of pussy and ass shots. You got my word......that is of course if I get it, and yes I promise you can trust me.

if the wife agreed to it, then you have to do it. anything to keep the wife satisfied!! next time she calls, why don't you bring up the threesome? tell her how hot you think it is that she is going to be with you and your wife at the same time, maybe even mention some of the stuff you want to see them do to each other. maybe she will join in and tell you some stuff she wants to do to you!! go for it bro!!

If you really love your wife then why would you cheat on her?

If you do get with the girl and your wife finds out, bad things will happen to the relationship. I say since you think your wife is so hot then just bang her and be happy. If anytihng just wait till the 3some comes and go all out.

Here's my take on it.

The chick is definitely into you. But, she is not going to give you any clear signs that she is into to you for a few reasons. One, you already dumped her once, so she is a little gun shy on that score. Two, she is obviously nervous about your wife--she already fucked her "friend" over once when she slept with you the first time.

Three, and I think the most important one, sounds like she's getting ready to dump her husband and isn't looking for you to be a fuckbuddy, but rather her replacement for the hubby. You mentioned how she will call and only talk to you, but not about sex etc, just general stuff, that's her trying to develop a "relationship" with you, that will go beyond sex (in her mind anyway).

I would bet that if you would have made a move on her while the wife was asleep on the couch, she would have rejected you at that time. Not outright rejection mind you, but the type of rejection one gets on a first date when they try to go to far with a chick. She is trying to make you work for it, to see how serious you are about her etc.

If you really do love your wife, and want to remain with her, I would be very cautious about starting up with this chick again. If you pursue her now, in her mind she will end up "leaving her husband" for you, and might expect more from you than you are willing to give her.

Of course, I could be totally wrong. In which case you should stick it in her tookus. :hahano:

beefeater: damn you talk a lot.

Your married and you are no longer in high school. Be happy that you might get to have a threesome.

This other women is fucked up in the head. Not that you and your wife don't have your own fucking problems, but why pick up somebody else's problems as well?

Also consider what her husband might do if he finds out about the threesome. Even if he is a little dipshit, he can cause problems for you.

kis55 said:
Here's my take on it.

The chick is definitely into you. But, she is not going to give you any clear signs that she is into to you for a few reasons. One, you already dumped her once, so she is a little gun shy on that score. Two, she is obviously nervous about your wife--she already fucked her "friend" over once when she slept with you the first time.

Three, and I think the most important one, sounds like she's getting ready to dump her husband and isn't looking for you to be a fuckbuddy, but rather her replacement for the hubby. You mentioned how she will call and only talk to you, but not about sex etc, just general stuff, that's her trying to develop a "relationship" with you, that will go beyond sex (in her mind anyway).

I would bet that if you would have made a move on her while the wife was asleep on the couch, she would have rejected you at that time. Not outright rejection mind you, but the type of rejection one gets on a first date when they try to go to far with a chick. She is trying to make you work for it, to see how serious you are about her etc.

If you really do love your wife, and want to remain with her, I would be very cautious about starting up with this chick again. If you pursue her now, in her mind she will end up "leaving her husband" for you, and might expect more from you than you are willing to give her.

I agree with all of that.

We like to do the FFM thing but we had one wacko and this whole scenario reminds me all too much of her. If you want to do a 3-some, find someone else. This chick is trouble and you're all gonna get fucked if you go with her but not in a good way.

Puddles said:
I agree with all of that.

We like to do the FFM thing but we had one wacko and this whole scenario reminds me all too much of her. If you want to do a 3-some, find someone else. This chick is trouble and you're all gonna get fucked if you go with her but not in a good way.
My girl has agreed to the FFM threesome, but she says it has to be with a girl we willnever see again, like on vacation or some shit. She just doesn't trust women, and feels they will try to steal my sexy ass. Some chick that worked at a bar near me was on my nuts big time, but my girl said no cause she knew this chick would pursue more. :spank:

Oh and to the thread starter, fuck this chick hard with your wife watching.

beefeater, just dont even think about it. if you are as happy as you say you are with your wife then anything that happens with the other girl shouldnt even be worth it. forget the threesome, tell your wife what we all know she wants to hear. "no honey i don tthink a threesome will make me trust you more. you have to earn my trust back another way. i love you blah blah blah" you get the point. make her feel bad about what she did a little.

montess said:
My girl has agreed to the FFM threesome, but she says it has to be with a girl we willnever see again, like on vacation or some shit. She just doesn't trust women, and feels they will try to steal my sexy ass. Some chick that worked at a bar near me was on my nuts big time, but my girl said no cause she knew this chick would pursue more. :spank:

Oh and to the thread starter, fuck this chick hard with your wife watching.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/cas/

http://detroit.craigslist.org/cas/188505360.html

http://detroit.craigslist.org/cas/184408083.html

1. your wife is a cheating whore.
2. if a girl talks for you more than 2 minutes then she wants to fuck you
3. your wife is a cheating whore so fuck all the girls you want

CaptainAwesome said:
1. your wife is a cheating whore.
2. if a girl talks for you more than 2 minutes then she wants to fuck you
3. your wife is a cheating whore so fuck all the girls you want

God Damn... CaptainAwesome read my mind...again !!! Bravo Captain !!

You're wife is a cunt....she is pissed at you cuz u slept with one girl while you were on a break even though she did a bunch of dudes..... and then she cheats again when you are married...fuck her drop that hoe

Back