Needle and syringe- 3cc, 1/2 inch, 21 gauge, 3mm, luer lock,

Freakazoid1130

I am buying 3mL Luer-Lok syringe with 21 G x 1.5in. intramuscular needle, regular bevel, thin wall for my cycle. Can I use the same needles to inject or do you recommend getting
18 gauge needles for injection?

I am buying 3mL Luer-Lok syringe with 21 G x 1.5in. intramuscular needle, regular bevel, thin wall for my cycle. Can I use the same needles to inject or do you recommend getting
18 gauge needles for injection?

You would not want to inject with a 18g! 18g is for filling the syringe. use a 25g 1 1/2 for glutes. You can use a 25g 1 inch for quads or delts.

My lord that would hurt. You can look through an 18 like a pipe. Not designed for IM! Strong Man is right. Its a filler only so you don't bend or dull your pin.

my bad guys I had it backwards lol. thanks guys. also, for my hcg, what kind of insulin syringes do you recommend? I was looking at 27 gauge, 1cc, 1/2 inch

I think my HCG slin pins are 29g X 1/2, but just about anything is OK.

I recommend 20g X 1" for draw needles, 18's can tear up the rubber stopper in the vial. If you can, order the syringes with the 20g draw needles on them, then order 25g X 1-1/2" pinn needles separately (or what ever size you decide to use.

Back