Needs weight lose advice from somebody who knows

BigRy

Is looking for weight loss advice. 18 months ago i was 240 and in great shape, i have been in prison until a month ago and am looking to drop the 60 lbs i gained while in. any advice? i am currently not on anything but high protien diet and shakes. I do cardio 2 or 3 a week and lift weights (high rep lower weight ) monday wendsday friday and sunday when i wake up and before i eat. any suggestions or recomendations would be appreciated.

do u see the free diet advice link in my sig??? click on it.. read everything in post 1.. then do what it asks.. ill get u set up

Ok i will get on that. how much cardio should i be doing? Thanks for taking the time to clue me in. i have never had to lose this much weight and im finding it difficult to find variety in my current lo carb diet any cheap recomendations?

Work through the post get back to me and ill fill u in on everything u need to be doing

91 lbs in 9 months

I went to a metabolic dr and had everything from my heart to my testosterone levels checked and started and high protein - low carb diet. I utilized 3 protein shakes per day, 1 for breakfast with fruit in it and 1 mid afternoon and 1 without anything but whey, oatmeal and cinnamon before going to bed. I had chicken breast, green vegetables for lunch and dinner. I cut out all sugar in any form. I worked out weights during my lunch hour and would do 30-45 mins cardio in the evening.

You will want to use salmon oil supplements in the morning and before bed time. Take 5 or 6 in the morning to get your body using fats for energy. Use the fish oil at night to help sequester some of the hunger pains and to help lower triglycerides.

After I had lost 65 pounds by old body did not want to lose anymore fat and was wanting to burn muscle and I was getting discouraged. I increased my calories from 1200 to 1600 and gave myself a 5 day rest from the gym. I steadily lost the rest of the weight from September to November.

I have resumed a more normal daily food routine and eat mainly real food now. My belly got a little bigger but its just because there is some food in it now and my abs are still very good and the body fat machine I have has not changed for the worse. The main thing that happened was I got a lot stronger and my muscles got a lot fuller. I am still very vascular even in the thighs. You have to change your diet around every few weeks to keep your body guessing. I would allow myself 1 cheat day a month for carb loading. My self I am a beer lover and instead of having a big ole 1200 calorie piece of Chocolate cake or something. I would go out with my buddies and have 8 or 10 beers. Kind of got to spread the calories out over a few hours instead of done in a couple of minutes and really regretting eating it.

Thats the short version of how I did it and if you would like a little more detailed info feel free to pm me.

Hello you must do regular exercises, balanced diet and natural supplements are very beneficial to reduce body fat and to lose weight.

just do excercise regular and avoid junk food.Junk food is not good for health Because It have too much oil, too much salt, too much sugar and too much fat. We try to avoid take The Junk Food.In the Junk Food There are So Much Citric Acid in this.so just avoid this and i am sure you will get positive result.

Back