New at roids. Need to know?

thek1ng

Hello Steroidology!

Let me start off by introducing myself,
I'm Daniel, im 22 years old, and most important and i'm SICK of being little.

(Sorry for the kg / centimeters, but thats what we use here)
I weight 57-63 kilograms, and im 1.84 tall. i work out around 1-2 hours every second day, i run a schedual with upper body one day and next workout i focus lower body.

I have access to several kinds of roids, injection or oral and never really thought about it untill i saw a few of my friends get bigger and bigger without shooting or anything. and then there's me, working out just as much as them, but do i grow? not a inch.

I've been trolled a few times over the internet and now im here because it seems more serious.
I AM going to take roids one way or another so please, spare me of your "dont do it/its not for you/you dont know what youre doing" comments. I am here to find the safest and best method for me and hope you guys can help me achieve that goal, if not. ill try and experiment on my own, which i heard is'nt a good idea.

I've been looking around on the internet and cant figure out what pills to take, when to take it, and how to, and so on.

I am a complete rookie in the roid subject and none of my friends uses, so they cant help me there.
What i was hoping for myself is an oral subject so i dont have to shoot myself (the fear of needles), ive heard if i start using DBOL (dianabolics) i need a liver injection after a few weeks to keep myself safe, is that true?
And if anyone know of a good starting product i would love to know the name of it, and how to use it.

My goal is around 75-80. so its not that far, but still around 15-20 kilos to go. I wanna be "marked" atleast and able to hold that shape, and help on that? If i start using diabolics, when should i be holding a break, and when are you able to stop and hold ur shape?

Hope some of you will take my questions seriously, and help a brother out :)
Looking forward for your responses.
Best regards.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/598646-oral-cycles.html

Read that. and with that being said if you are scared to give yourself an injection I don't think this is for you. Let me start by saying steroids are not the magic pills your injections you think they are. There is no way to run them long enough to keep your gains. There is no way to not have any sides. There is also no way you can just use d-bol get big and keep your gains. Why you ask?

Because why would the rest of us meatheads bother with the injections? We would all just take d-bol get big fuck bitches and cash checks. Instead there is a serious amount of pharmacology involved with some serious planning. Everyone on here helps almost everyone out with the exception of....

People that don't want to put in the work. You need to do some research on your own. Formulate your own hypothesis and then come and have it tested on the board for input.

This whole notion of what should I do just won't do. I think I know a fair amount about this stuff and I am sure there are 10000000 more people on here that know way more than me. Unfortunately we all learned a whole bunch from reading and researching. You then take your ideas and sharpen them against others who want to argue and discuss with you.

I applaud you for your wanting to get big. I degrade you for your lack of initiative. Look around man it will come! You have my word!

I'm going to give you a tip here :) FOOD makes you grow, steroids don't. If you don't know how to eat to get big, all steroids will do for you is burn a hole in your wallet and put your health at risk (there are risks, no matter how careful you are). At your height, I wouldn't consider it until I was at least around 87-91kg naturally, at the bare minimum. It is a STUPID decision to take them in your current state.

P.S. 1-2hr in the gym every second day? Way to much! Your over training with that amount. Try <1hr every 2nd day (you can still do upper/lower split) with big compound lifts and keep the sessions INTENSE. And for flying fuck sakes, EAT.

Hey Truushot.

I thank you for your fast response. Yes i do see the meaning of injections when you put it up like that.

It aint like i havnt done some fair bit of research, but the things you can find on danish is all for people who knows what they are talking about already, as i said, i dont, therefor i went a place where people knows. And when you search in english, alot of words come up i have never came across before, so i lack alot of knowledge, i dont try to hide that fact. But the other fact that i just possibly cant get big annoys me alot, therefor im looking for any help i can get.

im not saying i want to weight 135 kilos with an insane amount of muscle, i just atleast want my muscles to be marked more, but struggling with my weight, i eat what i have to, im not sick or anything like that. I even went to the doctor to ask him if it was me there was the problem, but no, we made some tests and it shows that overall, i do get stronger and in better shape, but my muscle build is just a no go.

i thank for all the help i can get, but creatine just aint enough.

@ Iron Giant:
Trust me i eat, i actually believe i eat to much.
the problem is that i cant possiply get to 87 kilos, it just is, my father is 1.96 and weights around the same amount as me(+ - 5kilo), its in the family.

About the training time, i do atleast 35mins of cycling for starters, thats not weight training, i know that.
but in weight training i do around 1 hour in total. Rest is either cycling, boxing or a combination.

Last edited:
You need to get your diet and lifting in check first. Start gaining weight by eating and lifting for at least two years. You should do well at this. Then (maybe then) consider juice. It's not magic. You must still lift to failure and eat a TON of good food. You must then plan on being a "user" continuously, off and on cycle for ever if you want to continue to increase muscle.

@ Truushot

Thanks alot.

My motivation for going to the gym just gets smaller and smaller, i dont SEE myself gaining anything, yes i can lift aprox. 40 kilos more than when i started, yes i can run faster and longer. But i dont SEE it, and that is where my motivation lays.

I hear what all of you have said, and i guess im back into the thinking box, im outta ideas.

@ Truushot

Thanks alot.

My motivation for going to the gym just gets smaller and smaller, i dont SEE myself gaining anything, yes i can lift aprox. 40 kilos more than when i started, yes i can run faster and longer. But i dont SEE it, and that is where my motivation lays.

I hear what all of you have said, and i guess im back into the thinking box, im outta ideas.
At your age your money would be better spent with 3J and let him set you up a diet.

Dude don't spend all your time wanting to get bigger! You need to enjoy this shit man. This is supposed to be fun remember! Quit worrying and start eating. Lift 5 days a week do no cardio. Start lifting heavier. Lift to failure on almost every set. If you are getting over 8 reps take the weight higher. Get crazy man on your lifting.

Steroids actually suck man. They cost money and when you get big on them you need them to remain that size in some cases.

Quit being a kid man. Kids want things now. Kids are spoiled and want instant gratification.

When I am at the gym it is like sex for me. I don't rush through it I take my time and want it to last forever! Except cardio...fuck that shit man do I hate cardio. Necessary evil. For us fat guys!

JRL0022:

At my age, my money goes wherever i want em to go.

Truushot:

I hear you, no doubt. Ill try focus on the lifting these next few months and see where it takes me, 8 reps? i've allways went with 12, maybe i should try 8, and go alittle up in weight.

It's not the money, its the ideal look i have set in my head i atleast want to reach, and im usually not the person who sets a goal and then lets it go. Alittle over a year have gone, and i have done everything i think im able to, thats the reason i got steroids in my head in the first place. I have still learned something from here today, thats the important part, now i hope for a new solution will cross my way.

hahaha, i definetly hear you! except that cardio makes you chose the legs instead of the car ;)

It's going to be my reaction to one of these threads that eventually gets me banned from here....you know the ones where a little boy starts a thread and says he's going to do steroids no matter what you say because he's done tons of research and he's worked out for so long and he just can't make any gains.

TS (yeah I'm not going to call you thek1ng) you're over 6 feet tall and you weigh under 140lbs. Do you know who else has similar statistics? Starving people. You're not eating enough and that's why you're not gaining and no matter how many steroids you take you will not gain a single kilo, pound or stone until you fix your diet.

I'm going to leave you with a little analogy here so maybe this will make sense to you. You are a car and you're moping along at 70kmh on the Autobahn because you have the cruise control set. Instead of taking off the cruise control, you come up with this bright idea of adding nitro to get where you want to go faster. Adding nitro to a car that has it's cruise control set isn't going to do anything.

Steroids will not help you until you figure out how to eat.

@ Iron Giant:
the problem is that i cant possiply get to 87 kilos, it just is, my father is 1.96 and weights around the same amount as me(+ - 5kilo), its in the family.

About the training time, i do atleast 35mins of cycling for starters, thats not weight training, i know that.
but in weight training i do around 1 hour in total. Rest is either cycling, boxing or a combination.

What you believe and what is actually true are 2 different stories. Throw me up your daily macro's and what you eat on your heaviest day and let's see if you "eat to much". You should be slamming back the protein and carbs; at least 1.5g of protein and 2g of carbs per Lbs of body weight. I eat 8-9x a day an my macro's look as follows (all clean):
4,000cal - 320/400/125 (Deads or Squats)
3,800cal - 320/350/125 (Chest, shoulders, or arms)
3,600cal - 320/300/125 (Off or cardio)
Repeat.

For your training, you said your trying to gain mass? Stop cycling 35m prior to lifting. Do a quick 10m warmup of light cardio and dynamic stretching then hit those weights heavy. After your weight session you can throw in NO MORE than 30m of cardio 3x a week (tops).

Hey Truushot.

I thank you for your fast response. Yes i do see the meaning of injections when you put it up like that.

It aint like i havnt done some fair bit of research, but the things you can find on danish is all for people who knows what they are talking about already, as i said, i dont, therefor i went a place where people knows. And when you search in english, alot of words come up i have never came across before, so i lack alot of knowledge, i dont try to hide that fact. But the other fact that i just possibly cant get big annoys me alot, therefor im looking for any help i can get.

im not saying i want to weight 135 kilos with an insane amount of muscle, i just atleast want my muscles to be marked more, but struggling with my weight, i eat what i have to, im not sick or anything like that. I even went to the doctor to ask him if it was me there was the problem, but no, we made some tests and it shows that overall, i do get stronger and in better shape, but my muscle build is just a no go.

i thank for all the help i can get, but creatine just aint enough.

@ Iron Giant:

I'm going to sum this thead up for you: You are 6 feet tall and weight 135 pounds (for the US guys here).

And you just said:

No. Go home, and start eating 3500 calories a day. If you don't gain 15-20bs within the next 6 months, then post back. Unless you have AIDS, you will see dramatic results.

Last edited:
Since you've made the decision to continue lifting naturally for a while I feel inclined to give you some advice to help.

Training
Always warm up and cool down. Do not neglect flexibility training (i.e. stretching).

DAY 1 – UPPER BODY
A. MAX-EFFORT LIFT - Work up to 2-3 max sets of 6 reps.
Choose one of the following exercises:
Thick bar or regular barbell bench press
Barbell floor press
Incline barbell bench
Close-grip bench press (index finger on smooth part of bar)
Decline bench press
Weighted dips (elbows slightly flared and chin down, to emphasize pec involvement)

B. SUPPLEMENTAL LIFT/VERTICAL PULLING SUPER SET - Perform 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps.
Flat dumbbell bench press (palms in or palms forward)
Incline dumbbell bench press
Decline dumbbell bench press
Super set with one of the following exercises:
Lat pulldowns (various bars)
Chin-ups or Pull-ups

C. HORIZONTAL ROW - Perform 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps.
Chest supported rows
Seated cable rows (various bars)
Bent-over dumbbell or barbell rows

D. REAR DELT/UPPER BACK/MEDIAL DELT/TRAP EXERCISE - Perform 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps.
Seated rear delt machine
Seated dumbbell "power cleans" (google DeFranco Seated dumbbell "power cleans")
Bent-over cable flyes (single or double arm)
Standing face pulls
Rope pulls to throat
Bent-over / Seated dumbbell rear delt flyes
Cable "scarecrows"
Dumbbell side press (single arm)
Dumbbell shoulder press (seated or standing)
Lateral raises (dumbbell or cable)
Barbell or dumbbell shrugs
Bradford presses
Strict/Military Press

DAY 2 – LOWER BODY
A. MAX-EFFORT LIFT - Work up to 2-3 max sets of 6 reps
Box squats
Rack pulls (partial deadlift)
Front squats
Olympic squats
Straight bar deadlifts (various grips)

B. UNILATERAL MOVEMENT - Perform 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps.
Single leg squats, back leg elevated
Barbell step-ups with knee lift
Barbell reverse lunges
Barbell reverse lunges, front foot elevated
Barbell reverse lunges, front foot elevated (with knee lift)
Low-pulley split squats, front foot elevated
Walking lunges
"Speed-skater" squats (1 and a half rep single leg squats)
Barbell step-ups

C. HAMSTRING / POSTERIOR CHAIN MOVEMENT - Perform 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps.
Leg curls
Glute-ham raises (various resistance, iso-holds, negatives)
Romanian deadlifts
Seated or standing good mornings
Stability ball hamstring lifts
Pull-throughs
Reverse hypers

E. WEIGHTED ABDOMINAL EXERCISE - 3-4 sets of 8-15 reps.
Barbell Russian twists
Low-cable pull-ins
Hanging leg raises
Barbell or dumbbell side bends
Weighted Swiss ball crunches
Cable crunches
Decline bench crunches (with or without twist)
Low pulley Swiss ball crunches

DAY 3 – REST
DAY 4 - REPEAT DAY 1
DAY 5 - REPEAT DAY 2
DAY 6 - REST
DAY 7 - REST

Notes
-The list of exercises provided is not comprehensive, but simply my recommendations based on your level.
-Your first upper body day should be a "heavy" day where you slow down your movement and lift as heavy as possible. The following lower body day (day 2) should be a "dynamic" day where you lower the weight under control then try "exploding" the movement in the positive direction (you'll need to use slightly less weight than a "heavy" day).
-Day 4 would be your second upper body day, it should contain exercises that differ from day 1 and be performed in an "explosive" fashion.
-Day 5 would be your second lower body day, it should contain exercises that differ from day 2 and be performed in a "heavy" fashion.
-Days 3, 6 & 7 are your rest days, or some slight cardio (only on 1 of the three days).
-You can deadlift on upper body day instead of lower body day, but this adds a lot of volume and deadlifts tax your hamstrings, so I wouldn't recommend it.
-If you want to do cardio, then do it after weights for no longer than 30m, 3x a week. I would suggest doing it after your leg days for 25-30m, and on day 6 if you feel so inclined.
-Do not neglect rest and ensure you get enough sleep each night (minimum 8hr).
-Pick a set of exercises from each list and perform them for 3 weeks straight, the fourth week pick a different set of exercises and perform 2 sets per exercise for 12-15 reps (this is called a "deload"). Choose a new set of exercises, which differ from the first 3 weeks (you don't have to change every one, but rotate some new ones in) for the next 3 weeks, then deload again (use the same exercise as your first deload). Continue to repeat for at least a year. If you eat enough there's no reason you shouldn't grow like a weed.

Nutrition
I'm a trainer, not a nutritionist. You really should speak with 3J, but here is my general advice.

BMR:
Men: BMR = 66 + ( 6.23 x weight in pounds ) + ( 12.7 x height in inches ) - ( 6.8 x age in year )
Your BMR = ~1696.77

HARRIS BENEDICT EQUATION (HBE):
If you are sedentary (little or no exercise) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.2
If you are lightly active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.375
If you are moderatetely active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.55
If you are very active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days a week) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725
If you are extra active (very hard exercise/sports & physical job or 2x training) : Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.9

^Based on the info you have me and the fact you have a hard time growing, lets put you at 1.75.
Calorie-Calculation = BMR x 1.725 = ~2,969.54

SO! We now need to tack on 300-500cal on top of the HBE to compensate for the thermodynamic effects of food and put you in a surplus. That means EVERY DAY, you should shoot to eat 3,300-3,500calories (rounded up). 20-25% of this should come from fats and using 1.75g of protein per lbs of body mass your macro will look something like this:

245/400/100 (protein/carbs/fats).

Keep in mind as you put on weight you'll need more and more calories. You should be able to compensate by bumping up the protein. These are simply projections based on the limited information you've provided me with; play around with the macro's to suite you, but make sure you get enough protein and at least 3,300cal each day.

Other Stuff
-You caught me on a good day, that I had the effort to type that up. Don't take free advice from a professional for granted. Good luck, have fun.

You caught me on a good day, that I had the effort to type that up. Don't take free advice from a professional for granted. Good luck, have fun.
No kidding, you probably just saved him a couple weeks of research/asking around! What a guy. :3some:

Back