New Backgroud?

J

Juice Authority

I just logged on and noticed the background to this site blue. It looks much better. :p

There was always the option for each member to change the board skin to this color scheme but I just decided the other day to make the "Magic Blue" the default skin.

BiggieSwolls said:
There was always the option to change the board skin to this color scheme but I just decided the other day to make the "Magic Blue" the default skin.

All these new AS boards seem to be copying your former background anyway. They all look the same. This new board skin looks killer. Good choice.

Shit, I am having problems with my background color. Just out of no where it switched back to the purple color and I can't change it back to the blue. The opening page is blue, but when I click to the forums it switches back to the purple color. I don't know what happened?

The default 'purple' style is what vBulletin (the forum software) looks like when you install it.

I have 'donated' my magic blue style (which is the name for the blue-ish style). It is not freeware and can't be ripped from this site, so feel free to report any other site that uses this setup :) If someone wants to use it, purchase it :p

Anyway,

the switch caused the links in the footer to be confused, but that should be settled now.

The default style is the blue one now, and it has styleid=1
The older style is the vbulletin one now, and it has the styleid=2

Trick one: You can find a 'switch' at the footer of every page on our web site (except the frontpage with the news) - clicking on it will load the other style automaticly.

Trick two: You can add '&styleid=1' or '&styleid=2' at the end of each link in the location bar of your browser, so load either style

Trick three: You can goto the user control panel and then edit option, at the bottom you can switch between the styles from a drop down list.

thefantom1 said:
Does anyone else have a light blue column going down just to the right of the middle of the screen????

Feel free to post a screenshot, and the screen resolution you use.

I have made it a widddeee line to get the effect of gradient. But not more then 1000 pixels or so, so higher then 1280 resolutions will probably see it break in the middle. Not sure if this is what you mean, but ... feel free to post.

I have it based on the most commonly used resolution on the internet ; 1024.

thefantom1 said:
Does anyone else have a light blue column going down just to the right of the middle of the screen????
Ya I have the same thing on the right side of the screen. Only with the magic blue.

JohnnyB

Back