New Head Rep for SarmsSearch

cybrsage

First off, I have to apologize for my seemingly extended absence. Half the people in my group at work all quit at the same time, leaving the rest of us with double the workload - so yes, think 80 hour weeks for the last few months. Sigh...

Due to this, and all the burnout associated with it, I stepped down as the head rep for SarmsSearch and we made a search for a replacement. The new head rep is....drum roll....Donald Trump! Heh, just kidding - but that would be awesome, since it would mean a shift in how the government viewed this stuff.

But in seriously, please welcome FirstHorseman66. I know he will do a great job and he has my contact info so he can hit me up at any moment. We now finally have a few new hires, but that means training, so it will be a while before I can return to my normal and desired lifestyle of bugging you all. :)

I wanted to make sure everyone knows I still fully support SarmsSearch as a vendor and love their stuff (especially love S4 and GW50), but it is not fair to SarmsSearch to have so little time to devote to them.

Also, the discount code has changed. I have updated it in my signature (which i will keep for a little bit to help out as I can), but it is also BLITZ30. Use BLITZ30 to receive 30% off every single thing you buy at www.SarmsSearch.com.

Back