New here and have a few questions

Jackednation

Hi, I've been lurking around these forum's for a while and have a few questions. I have no tests to back this up but do believe I have low T. I have almost all the symptoms. I am 42 and over weight. I have been working out and dieting for about 5 months and things are going very slow. Not like when I was in my 20s and could get into shape quickly. I do plan on cycling TEST and maybe other compounds mildly once I am in better condition. The whole dealing with doctors and find one willing to help doest seem like something I want to or have the time to deal with. It seems easy enough to just order what you want on line. I do realize the risks here but they seem minimal. Also a blood test seems irrelevant since I would like to be operating at a high normal range anyways and I'm sure a 200-250mg dose would not put me out of that range. I was thinking that I would get on that dose for 2 months and then go see my Dr for blood work to see where im at. My main question is would getting on a trt dose help me to lose fat. Should i use HCG even if I'm not planning on having anymore kids. I've read lots of conflicting info on HCG. Should proactively take an AI or just have one on hand in case needed. Also read conflicting info on that as well.

You need to get bloodwork done frequently wether your doing a cycle or trt. You can't just put hormones into your body and think that will work.

That is a bad idea thinking about putting yourself on trt for a couple months then going to your doctor and getting checked. For one, what would be the point? If you have low t, you should get checked NOW before you go "abusing drugs". You'll most likely never get put on trt by a doc if you do it yourself. They will red flag you on insurance saying you are a drug abuser.

Running a couple months of a trt dose merely puts a bandaid on your issues and either could cause more issues or you'll be back to where you were before starting if not worse due to shutting down your natural t for months. Wise up and consult a doctor.

Also, some docs are smart. I had a friend try this. He did TRT for a few months to crash his test levels so he could get on TRT. The doc did a full panel (they usually do). When they saw his LH and FSH was 0.2, they knew something was up. They told him to be honest so they don't run more tests and waste time searching for the reasons for his gonadotrophin issues. He admitted to his illegal drug use and now can't get TRT.

You need to get bloodwork done frequently wether your doing a cycle or trt. You can't just put hormones into your body and think that will work.

That is a bad idea thinking about putting yourself on trt for a couple months then going to your doctor and getting checked. For one, what would be the point? If you have low t, you should get checked NOW before you go "abusing drugs". You'll most likely never get put on trt by a doc if you do it yourself. They will red flag you on insurance saying you are a drug abuser.

Running a couple months of a trt dose merely puts a bandaid on your issues and either could cause more issues or you'll be back to where you were before starting if not worse due to shutting down your natural t for months. Wise up and consult a doctor.

The point of getting a blood test done 2 months after being on a trt dose of testosterone would be to see what my TT levels are at that dose. My main question is will a small dose of test help me to get in shape? I'm pretty sure that my being 50 pounds overweight has a lot to do with my low testosterone if I do in fact have it. Maybe I am on the wrong forum because I do plan on "abusing drugs" . I just want to get in the best shape possible first.

Also, some docs are smart. I had a friend try this. He did TRT for a few months to crash his test levels so he could get on TRT. The doc did a full panel (they usually do). When they saw his LH and FSH was 0.2, they knew something was up. They told him to be honest so they don't run more tests and waste time searching for the reasons for his gonadotrophin issues. He admitted to his illegal drug use and now can't get TRT.

Not trying to crash my system. I honestly don't want to deal with the doctors at all.

Back