New here and need help....

Leo187

Sorry this is kind of long...I started a cycle 3 months ago which was supposed to be 100mg test-e/400mg deca pw. I started getting high e2 symptoms around week 2. I wasnt taking any ai at the time bcus i figured i didn't need it since i was only running a trt dose of test. I got blood work done around week 5 or 6 and my test levels were over 1500 and estro was at 40. I sttarted taking adex a week before my bloodwork bcus i knew for sure my estro was high. After seeing those high test levels i assumed that my deca was fake And that it was test. So i dropped the deca and got npp from a different source that i trust. So Ive been running 100mg npp eod with 100mg test e pw since up until now. Actually i upped my test to 150 and npp to 500 2 weeks ago. Ever since week 3 of test/deca till now ive had very sore nips and a lump behind one of them. I started nolva at 40mg a couple days ago try to fight the gyno off. My plan was to run the deca blast for 16 weeks but since i dropped the deca by week 8, im running the npp for 8 more weeks. I only have 4 more weeks left on this cycle but for the past week my appetite has gone to shit. Ive dropped about 5 lbs and im barely managing to eat at maintenance. Any idea why my appetite has dropped? Ive also been sleeping about 14 hours a day since i been on npp. Could my estro be high even with a trt dose of test? I haven't been taking any ai since i got on npp either cus i figured i wouldn't need it with my test dose being so small. Plz help....

I didn't see in there any mention of AI dose. I've got a few comments:

- You say your bloodwork showed 1,500 test and 40 E2. I'm assuming you got the standard female panel, not the LC/MS test and sensitive E2 which costs more. I doubt your test level was really 1,500 or more - the panel you used is fooled by 19-nors and gives nonsense results for test. The E2 test is notoriously unreliable. I'd suggest you go get the LC/MS test and sensitive E2 blood test. It will tell you for sure what you have, it costs roughly double.

- Deca metabolizes to E2 at roughly 25 to 33% what test does, so with 100 test and 0.25 x 400 deca you have roughly 200 mg/wk aromatizing load. Yes you should probably take an AI with this, but you need to be super careful to not take too much. You didn't mention dosage of adex you took, but if I had to guess I'd say you went from borderline too high E2 to much too low. Everyone is different, but I wouldn't take more than 0.125 mg EOD adex with that low AAS dosage - and even that might be too much.

- You've got dosages and compound half lives moving all over the place, so your levels are fluctuating - which makes it hard to get any kind of steady state on E2, or even to know when to go get bloodwork done. It would be best to get a solid plan up front, then stick to it, and get testing done and make adjustments based on a scientific approach.

Last edited:
I didn't see in there any mention of AI dose. I've got a few comments:

- You say your bloodwork showed 1,500 test and 40 E2. I'm assuming you got the standard female panel, not the LC/MS test and sensitive E2 which costs more. I doubt your test level was really 1,500 or more - the panel you used is fooled by 19-nors and gives nonsense results for test. The E2 test is notoriously unreliable. I'd suggest you go get the LC/MS test and sensitive E2 blood test. It will tell you for sure what you have, it costs roughly double.

- Deca metabolizes to E2 at roughly 25 to 33% what test does, so with 100 test and 0.25 x 400 deca you have roughly 200 mg/wk aromatizing load. Yes you should probably take an AI with this, but you need to be super careful to not take too much. You didn't mention dosage of adex you took, but if I had to guess I'd say you went from borderline too high E2 to much too low. Everyone is different, but I wouldn't take more than 0.125 mg EOD adex with that low AAS dosage - and even that might be too much.

- You've got dosages and compound half lives moving all over the place, so your levels are fluctuating - which makes it hard to get any kind of steady state on E2, or even to know when to go get bloodwork done. It would be best to get a solid plan up front, then stick to it, and get testing done and make adjustments based on a scientific approach.

Thanks for the response, The week before i took the blood test I started taking .5 adex every 3 days and i started feeling much better. I'm pretty sure the deca was test because I got all the high estrogen sides like bloat, lethargy, sugar cravings, delt acne. I had all those sides my first blast of 500mg test only when i didnt take ai. The blood test was the standard female panel. So thats why i dropped the "deca" and switched to npp for the fasting acting ester to continue the blast. I only have 3 weeks left on this cycle and I dont really want to spend $100 on another blood test. Kinda strapped for cash at the moment. I know tren gives false test readings but I heard nandrolone doesnt. I just started takin .25 adex a few days ago. I took some yesterday after my test injection and took some today too. Ive been pinning the test-e once per week too not sure if this could be an issue? Other than that my main concern is my appetite. I was 180 a couple weeks ago and now im down to 172. I want to get back to 180 before the blast is over but I have no appetite.

Hey there Welcome to the board :wavey:

Just a little Constructive help here. PLEASE break up your posts with paragraphs for easier reading. Thanks and Good luck

FYI, any 19-nor will mess with the standard testosterone test. Deca and NPP included.

You said you felt better when you started 0.5mg adex E3D, then later on felt your crap symptoms. I'd guess you went from E2 too high, fell through normal where you felt good for a short while, then went too low.

I've always heard tren gives high E2 reading with the Eclia labs and I know deca/NPP will give you high T readings. I learned that one the hard way. Some time ago I actually posted the FDA report saying nandrolone will give a false positive for test, but I'm too lazy to go find it again.

A month later after making this thread and dropping the npp im still having bad nipple pain and a lump in the left is still there. Im now c***sing on 100mg test and 100tren. I stated my e2 was 20 in my previous post so i dont know what could be causing this? I ordered the Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS with Prolactin last week but its been over 5 days and im still waitin on the results.

Back