New Homebrewing Shit!!!!!!

old timer

brazilian jiu-jitsu guy
i saw a post the other day, but couldn't find it. dammnit. it makes the whatman filter look like a piece of trash. it's some filter where you can just dump the solution into the vacuum pump or something and then it automatically filters it into the small pipe thingy and then eventually into the needle connected to the sealed vial. that makes it easier and you can just dump the whole solution(50ml or even 100ml) into the machine which autmatically filters the stuff without any pushing concentration of your finger.

help me guys!!!!!!! this is the new wave of home brewing.

thats old stuff oldtimer. vacum pumps been in home brew for years. and they have those that filter well more than 100ml. i have seen 1 liter versions for home use.

pullinbig said:
...and they have those that filter well more than 100ml. i have seen 1 liter versions for home use.

hahahaha... yeah right, home use!!!! :rolleyes: rotflmao

Derek

Derek_D said:
hahahaha... yeah right, home use!!!! :rolleyes: rotflmao

Derek

look at the link. last ime i checked 1000ml is 1 liter.

i wont even tell you how big my last batch was.

Last edited:
pullinbig said:
look at the link. last ime i checked 1000ml is 1 liter.

i wont even tell you how big my last batch was.

I was joking bro! lol I meant most people who use 1L vacuums are selling stuff on the side... not alwas.. anyways, I'll put the shovel down and stop digging myself into a hole... hahaha

Derek

Derek_D said:
I was joking bro! lol I meant most people who use 1L vacuums are selling stuff on the side... not alwas.. anyways, I'll put the shovel down and stop digging myself into a hole... hahaha

Derek

lolololololol but you where digging such a nice hole. :rolleyes:

Back