New Member, Just wanted to introduce myself!

S4 Dan

Whats up guys? My name is Dan. I have been roaming around these forums for a while, but have yet to make a post. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I have been seriously lifting for 2 years. I tried creatine in the past, didnt like it. Decided to go natural with a decent, but not too strict diet. As of the past few months, I have been following a more strict diet, and using Jack3d, and just added Anabolic Pump to my arsenal as of a week ago. I have toyed with the idea of Anabolic Steroids, but wanted to pursue a more natural route.

Here are my current state:

Height - 6'2"
Weight - 252
BF% - around 16%(guessing, havent been measured)

Im a naturally big guy, so I dont have too much fat on me. Ive been hitting the cardio hard lately, trying to burn some extra fat.

I just ordered some Beastdrol, and Forged Liver Support. I have been reading up on it a lot, and it seems to be a pretty good product. I dont want to take the plunge into injectables, not because I am afraid of needles or anything, just would rather have something I can order legally. I am thinking about running a mild cycle, nothing too crazy. Something to the effect of 10/10/20/20/30/20. Any ideas on when I should start my post cycle therapy (pct). Ive read a lot on overlapping the cycle with the PCT, but how soon should I start the PCT? Any advice would be great.

Thanks in advance for all the help, as you guys have already helped me out more than you know. Let me know what you guys think, and if I should tweak anything. I seem to respond decent to the supplements that ive used, but obviously have never gone to this "extreme". Thanks again.

-Dan:dance2:

Welcome officially to the forums bro. Although you have been a member here since 2006, its good to see you finally make your debut. Good luck with your cycle and if you need anything, let us know.

Screw you Dan! Just kidding...welcome.

I've heard good things about Beastdrol, which is Superdrol. I don't know how much you've read about that, but it's a pretty harsh compound and will produce fast gains for you, and will be kind of hard to keep, at least in my case. I'm not sure you would want to drag it out that long though. After 4 weeks the sides will outweigh the gains. Do you have a PCT lined up yet? Get everything in order before you start Beastdrol. You will also need more than liver support IMO while on cycle.

I wouldn't even recommend it for a first cycle, but if you are serious about it, I would run it like this.

Beastdrol week 1: 10mg, week 2: 20mg, week 3: 20mg, week 4:20 or 30mg, depending on the sides you experience.

Cycle assist or equivalent product, and Taurine throughout entire cycle.

Liver support, fish oil, multivitamins, glucosamine, throughout cycle and PCT.

PCT: start the day after you are done with Beastdrol. Use Nolva or Torem. Run PCT Assist or equivalent product through post cycle therapy (pct). Have a natural test booster like Activate Xtreme for when your PCT is through, although some people like to run it during post cycle therapy (pct).
Primordial Performance's TRS stack would be a good choice instead if you have the money.
Use creatine through entire post cycle therapy (pct). And consider a cortisol control supplement.

Beastdrol will yield wet gains, which are easier to lose during PCT so you will have to kill it in PCT to keep them.

Good luck and welcome again.

Thanks Boys

Screw you Dan! Just kidding...welcome.

I've heard good things about Beastdrol, which is Superdrol. I don't know how much you've read about that, but it's a pretty harsh compound and will produce fast gains for you, and will be kind of hard to keep, at least in my case. I'm not sure you would want to drag it out that long though. After 4 weeks the sides will outweigh the gains. Do you have a post cycle therapy (pct) lined up yet? Get everything in order before you start Beastdrol. You will also need more than liver support IMO while on cycle.

I wouldn't even recommend it for a first cycle, but if you are serious about it, I would run it like this.

Beastdrol week 1: 10mg, week 2: 20mg, week 3: 20mg, week 4:20 or 30mg, depending on the sides you experience.

Cycle assist or equivalent product, and Taurine throughout entire cycle.

Liver support, fish oil, multivitamins, glucosamine, throughout cycle and post cycle therapy (pct).

post cycle therapy (pct): start the day after you are done with Beastdrol. Use Nolva or Torem. Run post cycle therapy (pct) Assist or equivalent product through post cycle therapy (pct). Have a natural test booster like Activate Xtreme for when your post cycle therapy (pct) is through, although some people like to run it during post cycle therapy (pct).
Primordial Performance's TRS stack would be a good choice instead if you have the money.
Use creatine through entire post cycle therapy (pct). And consider a cortisol control supplement.

Beastdrol will yield wet gains, which are easier to lose during post cycle therapy (pct) so you will have to kill it in post cycle therapy (pct) to keep them.

Good luck and welcome again.

FL3X,
Thanks for all the great info. I read into it quite a bit, and saw that a lot of people have sides. I am going to kind of go with the flow, if I notice any sides, ill back off a little. Ill take your advice, and try a less dramatic cycle. If the sides don't come up as strong, maybe ill continue up to 6 weeks. As for post cycle therapy (pct), I ordered the Forged post cycle therapy (pct), forgot to mention that. I take a daily vitamin currently, but will add everything else that you suggested to during and after the cycle. Thanks again. I will keep you guys posed on my gains, and how well they stay on. My buddy works for USP labs, so I was thinking about adding some USP Labs Prime into the mix during and after the post cycle therapy (pct). It is a natural test booster that has yielded some great gains for my friend. Either way, ill keep you fools updated. Thanks again for the advice.

Anybody ever order from Mr. Supps? How long should I expect to wait for this stuff? I couldn't find anything on their site saying where it ships from. Just got the tracking info earlier, but it has not updated yet showing when it will be here. Guess ill just have to wait until tomorrow to see the arrival date. No Biggie.

Thanks again freaks, and happy training!
:evil:

Yo, Dan - greets from another "newbie"!

You're going to do great. How can I tell? You ask for advice and listen to the answers.

Rare quality, bro. Nail it!

Thanks Boys

FL3X,
Thanks for all the great info. I read into it quite a bit, and saw that a lot of people have sides. I am going to kind of go with the flow, if I notice any sides, ill back off a little. Ill take your advice, and try a less dramatic cycle. If the sides don't come up as strong, maybe ill continue up to 6 weeks. As for PCT, I ordered the Forged PCT, forgot to mention that. I take a daily vitamin currently, but will add everything else that you suggested to during and after the cycle. Thanks again. I will keep you guys posed on my gains, and how well they stay on. My buddy works for USP labs, so I was thinking about adding some USP Labs Prime into the mix during and after the post cycle therapy (pct). It is a natural test booster that has yielded some great gains for my friend. Either way, ill keep you fools updated. Thanks again for the advice.

Anybody ever order from Mr. Supps? How long should I expect to wait for this stuff? I couldn't find anything on their site saying where it ships from. Just got the tracking info earlier, but it has not updated yet showing when it will be here. Guess ill just have to wait until tomorrow to see the arrival date. No Biggie.

Thanks again freaks, and happy training!
:evil:

Yo, Dan - greets from another "newbie"!

You're going to do great. How can I tell? You ask for advice and listen to the answers.

Rare quality, bro. Nail it!

Welcome to you as well fool. Might as well listen to the guys who have experienced this stuff before, right? Why should I go through all the trial and error when I can have the maximum results without the headache.

Thanks for all the welcomes freaks. I received the supps yesterday. Starting up tomorrow. I will keep you all updated on my results.

Happy training.:evil:

Whats up boys?

I start the second week of this cycle tomorrow! Seems to be working great so far. I haven't noticed any physical changes as of yet, but I feel a little stronger. I bump up to 20mg a day tomorrow, so maybe I will notice a little more. I need to get more sleep tho, that is for sure! I work two jobs, so it makes sleep hard. As for sides, I have not noticed anything, think the dose is still too low. I will keep you all updated either throughout the week, or at the end of the week. Good luck and happy training!

-Dan

Let us know how you like it at 20mg. I personally didn't respond to 10mg, and had to bump to 30 to get the results I was looking for, which definitely came on FAST once I bumped to 30. Unfortunately so did the blood pressure sides, but they weren't impossible to deal with, especially with the crazy gains I was getting.

Let us know how you like it at 20mg. I personally didn't respond to 10mg, and had to bump to 30 to get the results I was looking for, which definitely came on FAST once I bumped to 30. Unfortunately so did the blood pressure sides, but they weren't impossible to deal with, especially with the crazy gains I was getting.

So far so good man. Cant wait for week 3! I feel like I will start seeing crazy results. Week 2 is going good so far. Did some chest and arms yesterday, fealt pretty good, although I was tired, so I dont feel like I went as hard as I could have if better rested. Today was legs and traps, same results, but I did bump up my squats by 50lbs, so thats great! Tomorrow is some back action, that will be the real test, because back is my favorite workout. Ill let you know if I have any weight gains over last week. Going to try and get some extra sleep tonight so I can go harder.

How's your cycle going? I've been checking in on it. Are you drinking the extra milk to use it as a sort of laxative? Good luck with it bro.

Do you guys have any more feedback on the Prime Labs gear? I've got some Clen from there and so far they seem like sugar pills to me. Far from real clen. Any thoughts

Отличные видеоролики дл� отдыха

ð’ñ‹ ñ€ðµð°ð»ñŒð½ð¾ ð¿ñ€ð¾ñ„ðµñ�ñ�ð¸ð¾ð½ð°ð»ñŒð½ð¾ ð¿ð¾ð»ð°ð³ð°ðµñ‚ðµ. ðŸñ€ðµðºñ€ð°ñ�ð½ð¾, ñ‡ñ‚ð¾ ñ� ñ�ñŽð´ð° ð·ð°ð³ð»ñ�ð½ñƒð». ð‘ð»ð°ð³ð¾ð´ð°ñ€ñ�ñ‚ð²ñƒñŽ!
ðœð¾ð¹ ð²ðµð± ñ€ðµñ�ñƒñ€ñ� ñ� ñ�ð¸ð¼ð¿ð°ñ‚ð¸ñ‡ð½ñ‹ð¼ð¸ ð´ðµð²ð°ñ…ð°ð¼ð¸ ð¿ð¾ñ€ð½ð¾ hd

Back