stackin_45s

Work in progress
Sup guys new to the site figured this would be a good place to make some buddy's and get some good advice

Tks guys and about me I'm 25 I used to live a very unhealthy life until the past
3 years I've been devoted to training and getting the body I want I used to weigh close to 450 now I weigh 230 I go to the gym 5 days a week and train hard try to eat right try and stay hydrated and get plenty rest my main goal is to bulk fill up the loose skin then cut its not going to happen over night but through hard work I will have the body I want one day as for other things I stay active I like to build and ride rail buggies hunt' fish go to the river I live in the south so that's pretty much all there is to do

450 to 230! Badass man! good for you! I've got a Polaris RZR S myself. Love riding dunes down in oklahoma. Good luck on your journey!

Tks and I wish I would have did it differently I had surgery cause
I was to fat and lazy to exercise I could have saved alot of time
And money if I would have known what I know now its all about
Diet training and motivation and my buddy's have razors I just don't have
20 grand to sink in one for the riding we do u have to get a aftermarket
Cage built and 28''or bigger tires and gorrila axles

Tks and I wish I would have did it differently I had surgery cause
I was to fat and lazy to exercise I could have saved alot of time
And money if I would have known what I know now its all about
Diet training and motivation and my buddy's have razors I just don't have
20 grand to sink in one for the riding we do u have to get a aftermarket
Cage built and 28''or bigger tires and gorrila axles

Lol. sounds like fun! I used to ride 4 wheelers, and a rzr s was a big upgrade for me. Well, welcome buddy. Have fun and read up! talk to you soon.

yeah welcome... and you're already in the good books because of your avi... I fucking love kenny powers... "I'm fucking in, you're fucking out!"

I'd like to share this with you, if you haven't seen it, fucking watch it, you'll fucking piss yourself!

I fucking love danny mcbride!!! he's just a shitty fucking asshole and i love it! he cracks me the fuck up!

Back