New on diet and everything else

Ok. I no nothing about the serum but my estrogen levels is at the max limit of normal while my free test is around 3800. What will happen if I pin more ?

I struggle to find anything that tel's me what I want to know about serum and estradiol if you pin irregularly/ not as suggested.

My previous blood test after 7 shots every 20 days with equi + mastron + deca every 10 days:
s-17b estradiol E2 - 153
testosterone (total) - 108.7
sex hormone - 21.3
Free test - 3929
then there is another test total below the free test that reads 739, I dont know what that is.

Thank you.

I think you mean Total Testosterone rather than Free Testosterone.

We need reference ranges and unit for those labs. We also need to know when they were taken relative to you last injection.

You didn't respond to my ester question.

I think you mean Total Testosterone rather than Free Testosterone.

We need reference ranges and unit for those labs. We also need to know when they were taken relative to you last injection.

You didn't respond to my ester question.

It is total test at 739. If I had your mail I could mail both, before(virgin to steroids) and after test (first ever).

The cypionate is 12 and the decanate is 15 days. I dont know what the effects will be. When I did take 1ml = 325 per week my blood pressure was high and I had constant nipple stands with an insane sex drive. Just couldn't get enough and anything let me think about sex. Previously I was fine with sex once or twice a week and some weeks no sex wasn't to moun about. It may sound stupid but I feel healthier with less than with more.

The test where taken between sets/ shots after the third set/ shot. I have edited my previous post with the units of measure as well as the min & max reading set by the lab.

I have access to all injectables (axio lab) and all pills (axio & other, but dont trust other). If you want to suggest something I will definitely take your advice and try it. I am just scared of irreversible damage to my liver or kidneys and feeling sick or up normal. I cannot afford it with my king of work (cooperate)

Thank you for the help so far.

Last edited:
Back