Please give me advice on clen diet

Joelb

Hi everyone!
I would like to get your opinion about my planned cutting diet while will use clen for 2 weeks.
About me: 39yrs old, 175cm, 75kg, I have no idea of my body fat, I have 4 packs instead of 6 :-D

My daily diet (same every day for 2 weeks):

Breakfast: (411kcal / 38g protein / 44g carbs / 5g fat)
80g oats with water
30g protein concentrate

Lunch: (337kcal / 48g protein / 7g carbs / 10g fat)
200g chicken breast
200g salad (without dressing)
10g seed mix (sesame,flex,pumpkin,chia)

EXERCISE
Mon,Wed,Fri = 1hour intensive weight training
Tue,Thu,Sat = 1hour moderate cardio or swimming

Post-workout: (411kcal / 38g protein / 44g carbs / 5g fat)
80g oats with water
30g protein concentrate

Dinner: (337kcal / 48g protein / 7g carbs / 10g fat)
200g chichen breast
200g salad (no dressing, plain veggies)
10g seed mix (sesame,flex,pumpkin,chia)

TOTAL DAILY: 1496kcal / 174g protein / 103g carbs / 32g fat

As you can see the daily calorie amount is ridiculously low and there are virtually no fats. Originally I didn't even want carbs in my diet, by without that it was barely 1000kcal, so I added some. I am absolutely open for creative criticism and advice. What would you change? Thx!

with all due respect youre eating less than my 110lb female clients.. this is not the right way to do it.

i recommend you read post 1 of my free diet advice thread..

or if youre interested in more personalized service, consider hiring a sports nutritionist like myself to guide you.. you can email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com

heres my website link: 3J's Nutrition

Planned clen cycle (after googling it):
Starting at 20mg, elevating every day with another 20mg until 100 or 140mg, depending how I react, since I have no experience with it.
On the second week I maintain the 100 or 140mg daily dose. Then two weeks off.

It's very interesting for me that I eat healthy, my normal diet is not that much different than the posted one, I just eat some apples and carrots as snack during the day, and eat the protein with yoghurt or fresh cheese (which is like a yoghurt but it's cheese).
Also, I exercise 3 days a week with the biggest weights I can handle, and I always push myself to the limit (until failure).

My exercise routine:

Monday (chest/triceps)
Dumbbell press - 27.5kg x 10 x 4
Dumbbell press incline - 25kg x 10 x 4
Flies - 22.5kg x 10 x 4
Rope pulldown triceps - 42.5kg x 40 x 4
Dip machine - 70kg x 10 x 4
Standing one arm overhead triceps (or what the hell is the name) - 7kg x 10 x 4 (at this time I am
Abs leg raise 20 x 4
Decline crunch 20 x 3 x 4 (on both sides and straight up LOL)

...and similar "classic" stuff on other days.
Wednesday = Back + Biceps
Friday = Shoulders + Legs

So even with this anorexic diet, I am kinda muscular, but I want to get rid of some far to have more defined body.
Here is fresh picture of me, so you can see what is going on right now:

View attachment 567420

Oh, just one more "interesting" thing, I don't know how many people have the same "problem" but:
It looks like caffeine absolutely doesn't have effect on me. I tried several pre-workout stuff, none of them worked.
Some friend gave me something (I don't remember what brand) some pre-workout mix, saying: "This stuff is real hardcore, I took only half of the suggested dose and almost got a heart attack"... well, after drinking the whole thing (not only the half as suggested) I felt nothing and I did the usual exercises bored and yawning...
I can drink a carton of redbull, cola or a jar of coffee and go to sleep without any problem.
That is why I want to try clen, because the "normal" stuff that I can buy in supplement stores are worthless for me.

Gonna have to eat more. Starvation mode is our bodies defense. Metabolism slows and we generally feel like crap. Eat more and cycle back down maybe. Read up on 3js free stuff......or become a client and get a diet specific for you and your goals.

Good luck bro

Gonna have to eat more. Starvation mode is our bodies defense. Metabolism slows and we generally feel like crap. Eat more and cycle back down maybe. Read up on 3js free stuff......or become a client and get a diet specific for you and your goals.

Good luck bro

Thats great advice for sure. Your bodies will revolt against you and hold fat for fuel as its in starvation mode.
if its fat you want to lose your better off getting on some mct oil, a teaspoon per day will do wonders for you.

3J wrote an excelent article on it here. https://www.steroidology.com/forum/...ocol-weight-loss-3j.html?highlight=3j+mct+oil

Last edited:
Back