New on diet and everything else

EkkeHannes

I need assistance with my diet please. Lifting seriously since May 2015. I am starting my second cycle with sus 150, deca 300, tren 200 and dbol 20mg/d. I go very light and every 10 days except with the sus i go every 20days (my body respond to sus very well) with the injectables.

My current diet is:
Morning:
3 egg whites + 2 x eggs
1 bowl oats (1.5cups cooked)

Mid morning:
Banana + normal yogurt

Lunch:
Veggies 200g
Red meat, fish or chicken 200g
Potato/ brown rice

Mid afternoon:
Future-life high protein + pure whey extra
After about 1.5hrs is my workout (three day split, chest + biceps, legs + triceps and back + shoulders) with one day rest after each or sometimes only one day rest before back.

Dinner(straight after workout)
Veggies 200g
Red meat, fish or chicken 200g

I hope I havnt missed any information.

I am 83kg
1.73m
19.3% BF (from 25%BF)

Weist 90.5cm (from 98cm)
Chest 111.0cm
Hips 94cm
Thigh 60cm
Neck 40.5cm

Are you serious? Pinning Sust every 20 days? And there others every 20 days? Do you understand how esters work?

And two 19-nor's on just your second cycle?

What are you daily diet macros?

How old are you?

Yea your gear selection and usage definitely needs attention too. Might need to start over from the ground up...

Are you serious? Pinning Sust every 20 days? And there others every 20 days? Do you understand how esters work?

And two 19-nor's on just your second cycle?

What are you daily diet macros?

How old are you?

I try to keep it around 1,900 calories, 230 g protein, 100 g carbohydrate, 40 g fat, 30 g fiber. Sorry no, only the sus every 20 days as my free test was about 3800 aftrer 3 weeks, that is why i cut it to every 20 days. All the others is every 10 days.

You shouldn't be pinning anything 10-20 days apart. If your on tren e, twice a week. Sust is recommended every other day but you should at least pin 2-3 times a week. 1,900 cals is what some consume in 2 meals out of 6. That diet would be suitable for a female trying to cut weight...

You shouldn't be pinning anything 10-20 days apart. If your on tren e, twice a week. Sust is recommended every other day but you should at least pin 2-3 times a week. 1,900 cals is what some consume in 2 meals out of 6. That diet would be suitable for a female trying to cut weight...

^^^^^^ Yep.

You are going about things the wrong way Ekke.

Thanks for the advice on what I do wrong but what do you suggest regarding my diet ? If I eat more I start getting fat ... not muscle, fat.

I got the diet from ******* and it worked up till now, I have seen fat disappear and definition appear but I am stuck now.

Just my idea:
I only take the the steroids to give me that little extra bump to build muscle without the fat.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't just pin them when it's convenient for you. You need to do lots more research on diet and gear...

It sounds like your trying to bulk and cut at the same time ???

Sust was developed for trt so the patient could go in and get 1 bigger injection cant rember the exact ml evrey few weeks insted of evrey week but it wasnt popular becuse you had to inject so much volume at 1 time and wasnt very nice pain wise .so basically your not even running a trt dosage of the sust

Thanks for the advice on what I do wrong but what do you suggest regarding my diet ? If I eat more I start getting fat ... not muscle, fat.

I got the diet from bodybuilding.com and it worked up till now, I have seen fat disappear and definition appear but I am stuck now.

Just my idea:
I only take the the steroids to give me that little extra bump to build muscle without the fat.

Can you articulate how the half lives of the esters in the compounds you are taking work?

I got the diet from bodybuilding.com and it worked up till now, I have seen fat disappear and definition appear but I am stuck now.

Just my idea:

With proper planning and execution yes but if its considered a pill to be taken just to give you that extra edge, then your going to get alot of blowback later.

You can't just pin them when it's convenient for you. You need to do lots more research on diet and gear...

I am researching my diet with this post and i dont just pin when it is convenient, 10 days is a light doses and it works for me. pinning every 20 days with sus works for me with my free test around 1800. Should it be higher ?

Last edited:
dunno how i missed this but im here now...

what are your goals with all this??

I just want to recover better with a little more strength. The deca helps with my shoulder and elbow pain. I just hoped the tren will add size with the dbol.

I can feel my diet is not right so I want to sharpen up on my diet. There are so many opinions and recommendations that it is so contradicting that I need some hands on experienced advice.

Can you articulate how the half lives of the esters in the compounds you are taking work?

Oral steroids Drug Active half-life
Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
Dianabol (methandrostenolone , methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
Winstrol (stanozolol )
(tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
Deca -durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 14 days
Equipoise 14 days
Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days
Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
Testosterone Suspension 1 day
Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 2 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

With 325 every 10days my free test jumped to 3800 but every 20 days at half that my free test is around 1800.

Last edited:
Oral steroids Drug Active half-life
Anadrol / Anapolan50 (oxymetholone) 8 to 9 hours
Anavar (oxandrolone) 9 hours
Dianabol (methandrostenolone , methandienone) 4.5 to 6 hours
Winstrol (stanozolol )
(tablets or depot taken orally) 9 hours

Depot steroids Drug Active half-life
Deca -durabolin (Nandrolone decanate) 14 days
Equipoise 14 days
Finaject (trenbolone acetate) 3 days
Primobolan (methenolone enanthate) 10.5 days
Sustanon or Omnadren 15 to 18 days
Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days
Testosterone Propionate 4.5 days
Testosterone Suspension 1 day
Winstrol (stanozolol) 1 day

Steroid esters Drug Active half-life
Formate 1.5 days
Acetate 3 days
Propionate 2 days
Phenylpropionate 4.5 days
Butyrate 6 days
Valerate 7.5 days
Hexanoate 9 days
Caproate 9 days
Isocaproate 9 days
Heptanoate 10.5 days
Enanthate 10.5 days
Octanoate 12 days
Cypionate 12 days
Nonanoate 13.5 days
Decanoate 15 days
Undecanoate 16.5 days

With 325 every 10days my free test jumped to 3800 but every 20 days at half that my free test is around 1800.

Ok. So when the Sust you are pinning contains esters that have half lives of 2-3 days, what do you think happens to your serum levels when you only inject once every 10 or 20 days? Are your serum levels steady or do they look more like a rollercoaster? What effect do you think this has on estradiol?

Ok. So when the Sust you are pinning contains esters that have half lives of 2-3 days, what do you think happens to your serum levels when you only inject once every 10 or 20 days? Are your serum levels steady or do they look more like a rollercoaster? What effect do you think this has on estradiol?

Ok. I no nothing about the serum but my estrogen levels is at the max limit of normal while my free test is around 3800. What will happen if I pin more ?

I struggle to find anything that tel's me what I want to know about serum and estradiol if you pin irregularly/ not as suggested.

My previous blood test after 7 shots every 20 days with equi + mastron + deca every 10 days:
s-17b estradiol E2 - 153pmol/L - 40 - 161
testosterone (total) - 108.7nmol/L
sex hormone - 21.3nmol/L - 11.1 - 78.1
Free test - 3929pmol/L - 180 - 739
then there is another test total below the free test that reads 739pmol/L (max 180), I dont know what that is.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Back