New sponsor(needtobuildmuscle.com) and excited to be here.

I have to say that out 100's of companys that have had to deal with online needtobuildmuscle.com customer services is second to none. I live in the great white north and have received every package and in a timely fashion and if somthing got stopped or wasn't in they more then made up for it. The products are top quality.can not wait for a new product On-Guard to come out your all in one supplement not starting my cycle until it comes out.

Last edited:
33w8mz4.jpg

Lipo-shred stack
^^---- Get it Here :)

Use Discount code needto139
to get the special price break of $119.95 with shipping included FREE on all 3!!

Amplify 02 = $39 CEE, No2, Focus and mood elevating Pre Workout Supplement
LipoStim 3 = $39 Caffeine Free , 3rd generation Thermogenic ( think ephedrine or clen substitute)
Lipoflame = $39 Cleanest fat Burner and mood elevator around perfect for Cardio or a safe pick me up~!

Expedited Shipping and handling 2 day delivery.

There is a Limited Amount of this Dedicated Stack

Get it NOW;)

2ypn03n.jpg

Combine the ephedrine-like properties of the NEW Lipostim3 with the
proven performance of lipoflame and amplify02 For Multiphasic Fat
Incineration and Muscle Gain!
HOW TO STACK Amplify02, LIPOFLAME and LipoSTIM3 :

* 2 LipoStim3 Caplets Plus 2 lipoflame Caplets in the Morning
* 1 LipoStim3 Caplet Plus 2-3 lipoflame Caplets Midday
* 1 LipoStim3 Caplet Plus amplify02 for your Afternoon Lifting
session

~NOTE as you workout in the morning Simply switch your Morning Dose
with the Afternoon dose shown above, and vice versa~

~Women use 1/3 less then the dose advised above.

EXPECT POUNDS of fat to melt off with this safe yet radical Stack.
dd

I have to say that out 100's of companys that have had to deal with online needtobuildmuscle.com customer services is second to none. I live in the great white north and have received every package and in a timely fashion and if somthing got stopped or wasn't in they more then made up for it. The products are top quality.can not wait for a new product On-Guard to come out your all in one supplement not starting my cycle until it comes out.

Thanks man. Love to hear it.

Just a reminder. I am still giving out free gift codes to our store for all new customers. If you send me a pm asking for a gift code i will give you a gift code worth 10.00 at our store. You can combine this gift with the 15% off needto139 discount code to try any of our products for the first time real cheap........Just send me a pm and I will hook you up.

Back